Mother Nature scammed! FRAUD!

On 11/23/2011, I ordered Maple Syrup to be sent to a cousin for Christmas. MotherNature.com accepted and immediately charged my card for $31.61. Since 11/23/2011, their web site shows "Warehouse Processing Order". Over a month now, hasn't shipped, and has been non-responsive in all attempts at contact via their web site and phone. To this day, my cousins have gone without their gift and I am out the $31.61 that was paid on 11/23/2011. Further, the web site says there's no way to cancel an order once it has been sent to the warehouse for processing. No recourse?

I would like to say that Mother Nature came through but they NEVER did. I am still waiting for a refund.

My cousins never got their Christmas gift from me nor from Mother Nature. It's still impossible to reach them by phone.

There seems to be no recourse. :(

Augusta, Georgia

Took My Money & Never Shipped Product

"Ordered a product (advertised as "available now" on 10/12/11. Mothernature.com took $49.09 from my bank account on 10/13/11. Although they are still advertising this product as "available now", they have not shipped. You cannot reach them by telephone. You get a recorded msg that refers you to their website. They do not respond promptly, if at all, to e-mails. They claimed they couldn't ship, but also couldn't cancel the order. They finally agreed to refund my money but claim that it may take an additional 2 months for me to get the refund "depending upon how quickly my bank processes. I still have no refund. I have had to contact the New York Dept of Consumer Affairs for assistance. They are investigating too and still no product, no refund. "
Indianapolis, Indiana

Mothernature.com, do not waste your time on this one!

I placed an order for 6 small items on Oct 21. It is now Nov 9, and not one single item has even shipped yet! The items were all listed as available to purchase and in-stock. They charged my credit card on 10/21, sent a confirmation and nothing since! There is no way to contact Customer Service, except via e-mail. It took them 10 days to respond to my first e-mail. By that time, I told them to cancel my order. I also disputed the charge with my credit card. Mothernature.com said they usually won't allow anyone to cancel the order, but they would cancel mine. Like they are doing me some big favor. I would have liked to get the items that I wanted and paid for! I think they pull this scam alot, as I have read many similar reviews of this company. I now have to wait 1-2 billing cycles for a refund, which I'm sure will take longer than that. I will never do business with them again!!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Loss

MotherNature.com is a scam site

Mothernature.com did not send my order in 2 weeks, although THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FROM THE MOMENT IT WAS ORDERED. It was impossible to reach customer service by phone - the phone tree directs you back to the site. They don't care about the customer, just your money. No one responded to my questions about my order. It was listed for 2 weeks as being "processed" by warehouse. They have my money and I have nothing and no explanation. Finally I dialed extensions at random and got the warehouse and the clerk said she would try to cancel it from there. I wrote to mothernature.com and got this arrogant answer with no apology: From: Daniel We are not typically able to cancel your order once it has been sent to the warehouse for processing, but the warehouse was able to cancel your order. I also submitted a refund request to the accounting department for review and approval. Your refund will be processed in the order in which it is received by the accounting department. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement depending on your bank. This is NOT the level of customer service that legit businesses have. This site is sleazy and a scam. This site will steal your money and leave you angry. Next I have to see if I have a fight on my hands over them not refunding what they stole. ps I ordered the same item from another site and had it in less than a week.

Does anyone have any ideas what we might do collectively as consumers to put this site out of business?

We placed a $700.00 order on behalf of a senior in Canada in October.We canceled the order when we got no response. Impossible to reach customer service by phone or by email, have managed to leave voice mail for the owner, *** R.

Whitney Anderson, no reply.

His number is 212-279-**** ext. 108.Anybody with any information please contact me at johncollison@***.com

DO NOT BUY FROM MOTHERNATURE.COM!!! I placed an order with them on October 26.

I never got anything in the mail, so I contacted them on November 13. They sent me a message on November 21 saying that they would get back to me in 3-7 days. As of December, I heard nothing from them, so I went to the BBB website to file a complaint.

After I did this, the BBB told me that the company is no longer in business!!! This is despite the fact that they still send me weekly e-mails telling me to buy stuff!!!

I have the same complaints and worse. On my last order, without my clicking, the order automatically went through by itself--and without the discount that was promised.

Then I was charged the total amount before I received anything, and when it arrived only half the items ordered came. I contacted the company via e-mail because there is no telephone number to reach a live rep. I received not reply or a non-productive reply. I made the mistake of ordering again from this company on 10/9.

I was told that the warehouse is processing my order. Today is 11/3 and no sign of my purchases, but my credit card has been charged.

I disputed the last charge and looks like I'll have to dispute the current charge as well. I'll be shopping elsewhere from now on.

View more comments (3)
Cleveland, Ohio
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article