MOTEC OWNERS ARE HARASSING MY 17YR OLD DAUGHTER

My car was taken to Motec for repairs - David and Sheila Borneman are the owners, and they looked at my daughters care and 'they claimed', that they have fixed the car. We found out that they replaced good parts with bad parts. In other words, they are a chop shop - My daughter who is very good looking, has since been harrassed by the owners David and Sheila Borneman. They have none stopped contacted her, for no good reason. There is no reason why two people in their 50's need to contact a 17 year old girl! After looking into the Borenman's background, I found out why they switch parts, they have nothing but money troubles. The filed for bankruptcy out of the Central District of Los Angeles, Riverside. They didn't pay the three mortgages on their own home, they never paid their medical bills, credit card bills and MOTEC used to be AMCO and they never paid them either. DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE, YOU MAY NOT GET BACK YOUR ORIGINAL PARTS AND THEY MAY TAKE YOUR GOOD PARTS AND REPLACE THEM WITH USED PARTS.

So I see she served her time for the Hawaii mail fraud and recently up to 20 years for similar fraud in Florida. That was approx.

May 2013. What was her sentence? What prison? I'd love to look her up as she did me wrong too .

. .

I hope your auto business survived all this craziness as well as your family. I was saddened to hear that her mom was just as much a fraud as she was.

Was hoping she was a victim as well. What ever happened with the baby born around the time she started serving her 40 months in California?

Liam - you need a serious wake-up call. You've seen and have been told only what she and your Nana want you to see, and what they want you to know.

She conned her way into Scripp's Hospital using Cait, when she was an infant, as a means to do it. That particular crime is known as "extortion" and it was me and Cait who were the victims of it. Look up "extortion". I've seen Patricia and your Nana with their masks off. It's anything BUT nice. Truth and the words "butt out" are completely foreign to both of them. Ask her about her and your Nana about Patricia's HIPPA violation of my medical rights.

Patricia's been a *** for years. Long before you were even born. Sign up for a PACER account and READ the legal documents in Patricia's case for yourself.

Sheila's been a flake and a chronic spender for years, not to mention her incessant and inappropriate meddling in affairs that were none of her *** business. I'll never forget her bragging about her husband being a "professional gambler". I'm not defending her or him, nor would I recommend any business that either were involved in as "reputable". Hers preceeds her.

Nevertheless, I have no doubt that your mother wrote this false claim and, once again, used Cait to accomplish her goals. It's not the first time she's done it.

Read the case documents. All of them.

And Clark brennan you are evil to this has nothing to do how they fix you're *** car. And she does not belong back in prison she is innocent!!!!!!

Just because you've known the borneman family for a while doesn't mean you don't know what happened you got the details from 1 paragraph I know every single detail about it! She is the nicest woman you will ever meet in you're life! So before you go commenting about this think about it! You don't know the story and all you are is friends from Sheila that's it!!

I am the son of this innocent woman. Sheila betrayed us (her family) okay!!!

Wow you guys are heartless evil people family friend tv and friend of Cleary girls. You to are evil people she is my mom and I love her to death.

If you went to jail you would see how much he'll it is. She is an innocent woman nicest woman ever. You couldn't spend a day in her shoes. You have no clue what happened and if you were in jail would you like people wishing you were behind bars so shut up.

I hate people like you, you disgust me and really Sheila and nooeleen. Noeleen why would you say that about you're sister. She NEVER did anything to hurt you and yes I know Caitys adopted! So don't say anchoring else about it!

Mom has proof in thousands of emails at FBI guys lied to her in her computer! And Sheila why would you try to help mom go to jail.

You're her sister and she never done ANYTHING to you either. I'm ashamed I have so many things to speak but that's all I'm going to say.

Patricia Cleary Syling, the author of this disgusting and false post, was arrested yesterday (July 5, 2012) in Lutz, Florida, for violating her parole. Hopefully she spends another several years behind bars!

She was arrested on July 5, 2012 in Florida. She is facing up to 24 months in federal custody.

She was arested on July 5, 2012 in Florida. She was never in California, nor were her children.

Sad that someone can be this evil. She'll get hers!

Some family. Has she been caught yet?

I heard about this post through word of mouth and felt compelled to speak up. I have known the Borneman family since 2003 both professionally and personally.

I also know the situation with sister, Patricia and the amount of harassment she has doled out over the years of her prison sentence against her family. This, however, is beyond anything I could have imagined.

I and my family have been loyal customers of MOTEC. David’s shop has worked on my car, my husband’s car and the all of my children’s cars.

We have had nothing but honest service from them. They treat people with respect, they are incredibly honest and, they turn out quality work. I would not take my car to anyone else, ever! If you are reading this post and you have not yet met David and Sheila, go to their shop and meet them.

You will see what I mean. They are amazing.

The author of this post truly belongs back in prison for what she has done!!! She should be ashamed of herself and, the administrators of this website should be equally ashamed for allowing such slander!

Hello again. I wanted to take a moment to clarify a typo in my post.

In an attempt to explain that my sister may be facing additional fraud charges in Florida, rather than saying 'she' I said 'we'. I hope you all realize how emotional this has been for me and will excuse my error and my horrible spelling.

View more comments (19)
ID
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article