MOSS of RIVERSIDE JEEP DEALER -

I was very scared for my life and my sons and his fiancé’s. Moss Chrysler of Riverside called my son 12 days after he leased a Jeep Wrangler Sahara and payments were $500.00 and told him he needs to bring in more money and his payment is going up to $790.00. So he can get approved. After 3 days of discussions which I had to call to see what they were doing with the account they finally called me back to tell me come in and we can work things out. So I went in to discuss the deal and John Salco the Sales Manager he got very aggressive and threw down his paperwork and advanced towards me so I back out of the dealership. Several customers were around to witness this verbal attack. After that I walked out to wait for my son and it went all bad after that Moe the Fiancé Manager confronted my son. He was very aggressive also and called me a "{{Redacted}}" in front of my son and my soon to be daughter in-law, she was very shocked and offended of this grown man's words. Moe several time called my son and I out to fight him. I did tell him hit me first and he walked away and was laughing and cussing us out. Trust me I did cuss at him too but after he started with my son and I. The owner son kicked the storefront door as my sons girlfriend was walking through the door way and almost injured her foot. This Dealership said he can be financed with no problem and he can do $500 if we stayed with them and he we be done with it on Monday 4-8-19 which is another lie as John Salco told me he called my son. I asked what day and time did you call and he couldn't come up with a day he forgot as he stated. My son brought the Jeep back and they ended up losing a lot of money on their bad management and operation of running the dealership!! Also Moe said he was going to charge us for the 800+ miles on the Jeep I asked him why because you guys failed and can't keep the contract with us?? He walked away at that point. The owner's Son asked my son to sign paperwork saying we are returning the Jeep and why should we, they are the ones that failed on their end. There is so much more to this story it is stupid. BOTTOM LINE: They messed up my son's credit is sad for a dealership to ruin a kids life and credit score at a young age. But God is on our side. We went down to Ontario Jeep and purchased a Jeep and got financed with a new Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Thanks ONTARIO JEEP !!!! Customers that want to buy from MOSS be aware!!. When I was in Ontario Jeep on Friday night with my son another customer came in and told them the same story that they were raising their payment and asked for more money down.
ID
Service
Moss Bros Riverside Sales Representative
Cons
  • Service
  • Dealership tricking people
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Moe and others need to be FIRED from that dealership and or Chrysler needs to send them a letter and I want a letter stating they appoligize how they treated my son and his girlfriend.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article