Excellent broker

These complaint sites are a joke. Anybody that doesn't like Mortgage Grader does not know what they are talking about. These guys are the best mortgage people around. Our credit scores were under 600 and we did not have much for a down payment either. Talking to Jeff gave us confidence and hope that maybe my wife and I were good credit risks.They were the only ones who could help me. Everyone else said I could not qualify because my credit was too low. Not true. Jeff and his processor Roni approved us on a great rate and we were able to buy our dream home!
California, United States
Reason of review
Good customer service

Positive Experience Review

Purchased a home March 21030th with the help of Jeff at Mortgage Grader. Would recommend them any time . William
ID
#532079 Review #532079 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mortgage Grader false promises

I applied a loan refinance from this company on June 2012 and I have spoken to their so called President Jeff and was told I would qualify according to the numbers I provided Him. After a week I was contacted by Stephanie and she told me that she will be handling my case and needed all documents to process my refinance. I provided all the documents they needed on time. I never received any calls or updates from this company and after 2 weeks I called Stephanie and was told that my loan will be closed at the end of June, sure enough end of June arrived and no calls or email and then I called their office and was told my papers did not meet the deadline and and it will be closed sometime in July. I emailed Jeff and complained to him and I was told by him that He will be looking at my case. He even made me pay my monthly mortgage early so that he can get the statement from BOA which I did. After 2 weeks never heared from them again, and when I called Stephanie told me they are waiting for my employment verification which my HR director already submitted, anyway I called my HR director and told him to fax it again which he did and confirmed rcvd by their secretary. After 2 weeks here we go again no calls or email, then I called Jeff and was told that I was not qualified after 2 1/2 months of agony, what a cruel person is this man, he does not know what is going on in his company and everytime I talked to him he is telling me different things. I hope they dont do the same things to other struggling home owners like me becasuse they just wasted my time and made alot of false promises. Mr. Jeff, I hope you conduct your business properly and not making false promises to people and also dont tell me that its your staff did that to me because they are all under you and you suppose to know what they are doing.

:cry Jeff is agreed to be the worst broker in OC, not sure about the other staff so I cannot say for sure if any issues would arise with each of them.

Unfortunately, too late in the process, my Realtor pointed out to me after I realized I made a mistake in contacting Jeff, if they do not post the interest rates and costs and that are available, they typically will not be transparent and typically make things up as they go along.

When purchasing a home, do yourself and choose someone else to avoid both a head and heart ache.

Biyaiiiiiiiitch, they are the best!!!

These people at Mortgage Grader saved me on a purchase transaction that was about to fall through because my bank could not figure it out.

Mortgage Grader saved me $512 a month on my payment. They took a complicated situation and solved it.

I went to 3 other lenders before this and none of them could figuure it out. The people at Mortgage Grader are amazing!

View more comments (3)
Monterey Park, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article