Scam

I foolishly submitted a request to receive information and afterwards decided (too late) I needed to check further into this company. There is no phone number and my attempt to email was returned with failure messages..... Luckily nothing lost on my end, still will be more cautious and will definitely research any company no matter what for in the future. PHEW! It could have been ugly...It's unfortunate for all consumers... I will certainly be very suspicious of all companies advertisements. Mortgage Acceleration CompanyAddress: 101 E. Delmar Blvd.Laredo T.X. 78045E-mail: mac123go@***.comWebsite: www.freewebs.com/mac123go

Sorry about your experience. I went to the website listed and it does not exist.

I don't know which company you used, but my wife and I have been using a system from Paxeon for 3 years now and they have proven to be a wonderful company with great service. We'll have our 29 year mortgage paid off in 3 more years.

If you're still looking, check out their webinar at www.ULearn.us That's where we started and I don't know if it's still good, but at that time, they were offering a great discount. Best of luck!

@PissedConsumer650369

Thanks for writing. I will definitely check them out and if I pursue will also mention your recommendation.

I realize everyone has their own experiences but it is very helpful to me knowing someone who has had success and good experience with a company.

I will post with update when able.

Congrats also on almost paying off your house. Wish it were me but then I would be 30/years older too and I can wait. :) :eek

View more comments (1)
ID
Burlington, Vermont

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article