Wesley Morris jr. Crashed into my car

DO NOT BUY FROM MORRIS NISSAN!!! The owner, Bucky Morris is a crook. His son Wesley Jr. Works at the dealership and on October 23, 2012 he decided to race across savannah highway, treating my turning lane like a merge lane and he t-boned my car dead center. Accidents do happen but myself along with others in the area, including my lawyer are very aware of the ENTIRE familys substance abuse problems... so like i said, accidents happen but me not being 21 i cannot rent a car and had no other option but to go to Morris to loan me a car. He gave me a car to use, he said as long as i needed. And to not tell his insurance... As i am young and not yet going to school, i am busy seeing different doctors weekly to treat my neck, arm, and back from the accident Wesley jr. Had caused, at the same time i am working full time as a server and cannot even make it into work or work to my fullest ability because of my limited mobility and the physical pain i deal with on a daily basis.... This was my first car accident where i ever had to deal with anything... my car was totaled.. this being my first time on my own dealing with all of this, I'm pretty much flying blind. No one had told me that i had 45 days to find a car... Bucky Morris had told me i could use the car as long as i needed and just last week i get a phone call from an employee of his saying "Too bad so sad, we need the car back" He had lied to me... he couldn't bare To have a cent come out of his pocket so he just took away what was rightfully mine to use until i was able to find a new car..... What i am saying is Bucky Morris, along with his other family co-workers don't deserve your business and expect not to be treated the way youre supposed to be by them. They have no interest in serving the public or their possible customers

I would suggest that this post be removed permanently. I am sure that there are more than a few lawyers that would be happy to educate this person on defamation.

I am also surprised that this site allowed this to be posted. Shame on you both.

This girl and her lawyer apparently are not from Charleston or do not know Bucky Morris or his family. I am not a close personal friend, but the Morris family always gives back to the Charleston community every where you look. Accidents happen, and it looks like Bucky was just trying to help out a situation for the better of this girl as he is a true genuine man and people need to get facts straight before accusations of all Morris' having a substance abuse problem turns into a defamation case as reputation in this town is everything.

View more comments (1)
ID
Charleston, South Carolina
Loss

Rogue 2012 sucks

Bought Nissan rogue at Morris Nissan in charleston sc about 3 weeks ago The transmission was not working right took back and they put on the machine said they could not find anything wrong. Took to dealer to trade in for something else bought Altima 2013 lost $3000.00 plus $2000.00 in trade for a car that was thus 3weeks old. How can these sleep at night when they *** for something at is not even your fault. $5000.00 is a lot of money to loose on a car. Poor management and no compassion on their part. This car truly had a problem.

Buy KIA :) :) :)

ID
Charleston, South Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article