Avoid Mornington Hotel Bromma - Staff Disrespectful Of Customers, And Incompetent

Stayed there expecting a pleasant time. There were immediate problems. These included housekeeping entering my room despite a clear sign on the door stating not to. When I complained the clerk at the hotel defended this action. I should have known then to leave and cancel the rest of the nights but I gave them another chance. They failed several more times. Rude. Incompetent. Lazy. Never apologise for errors. No wake up call as retaliation for my complaints. No compassion for guests. It is all about them and how to make their lazy lives easier even if you have a legitimate guest request to make your stay better and more comfortable. Essentially, they suck. I planned a large group gathering and I recommended the stay not to be at this hotel as I first thought was a good idea. There is also very cheap furniture in the rooms with rough surfaces, probably bought at a garage sale or online secondhand used for lowest price. Zero stars for this place, and less if there were negative stars.
ID
Buffalo, New York
Service
Mornington Hotel Bromma Customer Care
Cons
  • Incompetent staff
  • Cannot trust housekeeping
  • Cheap furniture in rooms
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article