map-marker Gulfport, Mississippi

Mad customer

Stay awayReceived nothing close to what I ordered almost a month later there is no customer service no returns parts where shipped separately and the bcg they sent didnt make it 40 rnds without failure

User's recommendation: Stay away

James U Pcb
map-marker Doral, Florida

Garbage Customer service

I ordered a part online through their website on a Sunday morning for an item showing IN STOCK. I received an automated email 1 hour later stating the order was confirmed, and the part would be manufactured and shipped within 2 to 4 weeks. I immediately canceled the order, noting that the website still showed the same item as IN STOCK. I called on the next business day, the phone went to an automated menu stating: "All of our representatives are busy, please hold." Then the phone went to voice mail with a message stating: "The voice mailbox is full, thank you, goodbye". The phone then disconnected. This is their ONLY "customer service" phone line they publish. A phone dump to a disconnect line. So I sent out 3 emails back to back, reiterating cancellation. This time they respond several hours later, via automated email, stating orders cannot be cancelled once placed. They send another email stating they can cancel the order for a 20% restocking fee. A restocking fee for an item they haven't manufactured yet. Then they send an email saying my issue has been satisfactorily resolved, and they appreciate my business. This company is an SCAM COMPANY! AVOID THEM, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! No matter what kind of BS they put on their website, they DO NOT DELIVER! SCAM COMPANY with completely dishonest owner that lies like a rug: Juliya Weisbrot, owner of this garbage company.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Automated email only
  • No live customer service
  • Rippoff

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do NOT do business with them under any circumstances.

Resolved
Joseph F Epj

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Returned bad items, they kept my money

Moriarti Armaments - Returned bad items, they kept my money
Moriarti Armaments - Returned bad items, they kept my money - Image 2
Updated by user Sep 21, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. on 9/14/2020 a Moriarti rep contacted me via phone.

We were able to resolve the situation. I received a full refund..

Updated by user Aug 25, 2020

n May 8th 2020 I was charged $680.90. This seller is refusing to refund for the items returned.

From their websiste moriartiarmaments.com Order number 32080 was placed on 5/08/2020 for a AR-10 .308 20" Premium Fluted Stainless Tactical Rifle Kit - DPMS The item I purchased included a Fluted Barrel. Instead I received a standard smooth exterior barrel. The purpose of the Fluted Barrel is to remove weight from the rifle while maintaining strength. A Fluted Barrel has material removed lengthwise leaving grooves or a rib-like appearance, not smooth.

The process making the Flute requires additional machine work and equipment, which also adds to the cost of the finished product. I inspected the other parts of the kit and noticed the dust cover on the upper receiver was damaged. It was bent in such a way that it would not close properly. It would not stay closed in the normal manner and it appeared that the Moriarti Arms' assembly person had mashed it closed hard enough to gouge the ejection port and fold the door inside the housing.

Further inspection I found a Detent spring was mashed flat, making it unusable. A Detent Spring is about the size of a coffee stirring straw and 1 inch long. The spring fits in a precise hole and applies tension to the Detent. The Detent is about the size of a pencil lead tip and fits in a divit to hold the upper and lower halves together.

If the spring is not perfectly round it won't fit in the hole, if it is mashed it won't expand when compressed. I contacted the merchant by phone the next day to request a return and refund. I emailed them a picture of the item I received. They emailed me a return shipping label on 6/11/2020.

I sent the package with UPS, tracking number 1ZRV558690****5775, on the same day. Moriarti Arms received the items on 6/18/2020. I last emailed Moriarti Armaments on 8/14/2020 again asking for a refund. They have not responded.

No money has been returned. They do not answer phone calls.

Original review Aug 25, 2020
I ordered AR10 kit online. I received the wrong barrel and damaged upper. I contacted them by phone, asked for return and refund. I got a shipping label, sent everything back, I have UPS proof of delivery. Now they ignore all communication and won't return my money.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Ship to california
Cons:
  • Stole my money

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: avoid these crooks, they sell garbage then keep your money

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article