Charles T Pku

Verified Reviewer

No answer at the customer service center. Message was left and I have yet to be called back

Updated by user Feb 06, 2023

Package was finally delivered on Fri., 02/03/23

Original review Feb 06, 2023
The shipper, UPS, initially advised that the package would be delivered on Tues 01/31/23. Not delivered. Delivery dates kept changing until one read problem with the package UPS was not responsive. At this point I called Moose R Us to see if anyone could be of help. I called customer service numerous times and no one ever answered. I left a message with a return call number. No one ever called me back. This email review is the first I've heard from. In a nutshell, your customer service center is pathetic.
Pros:
  • Nice products and good variety of products

User's recommendation: Products are very nice albeit a bit pricey. However, if you need customer assistance don't bother calling nobody will answer or call you back. Pathetic!

Charles T Pku

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Miami, Florida

Problem with the package

Called the customer service several times and they never ever answered. I left a message and they never ever called me back. Why bother calling it customer service if they're not goinh to provide service to customers. They suck?!!

User's recommendation: If you need customer service then don't bother with this company

map-marker Lake City, Florida

When I opened the box on the inside left the attached paper was loose. I tried to glue it back down but was only half successful.

I feel like if they could get the right side of the boat correctly finished no reason why the left should be messed up.

User's recommendation: The boat is really cool maybe you will get one with both sides right.

map-marker Thibodaux, Louisiana

Moose-R-Us.Com made in China,cheap quality,making huge profit .

Moose Antiques LLC http://moose-r-us.com/ not advertised anywhere on the site that everything is made in China and they are selling at a huge markup. I complained about the quality and the price sticker they accidentally left on which was 2/3 what I paid, I was told it really cost about one tenth of that, they have a right to make a profit and they didn't need me as a customer. True,they are entitled to make a profit and if the quality wasn't cheap and shoddy (more like something you'd find at a school fair) I would not mind. I was treated very rudely...these are not nice merchants.
Guest

Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever received in my life. The owner, Cheryl, is anything but pleasant.

The products are cheap and the packaging is so pathetic there is no way it will arrive at your doorstep in one piece.

The BBB needs to looks into the customer service of this company.

Guest

I have to agree with a few things. One, the CS person Cheryl is rediculous to deal with, she acts like noone has the right to complain about anything.

Second, not having a CS phone where you can talk to people makes the whole process long and tedious when you have an issue. Third, I myself have complained about a cheaply made product and it was like pulling teeth to get a refund.

I don't know who the owner is but they should be ashamed about leaving snide responses about the complaints. I own my own business and know that not standing behind your products and acting like customers have some nerve to complain is a great way to go out of bussiness.

Guest

I had a very unpleasant experience with Moose-R-Us in which I ordered some decorative lighted willow twigs. The transformer for one went out after it was plugged in once.

I emailed Moose-R-Us and they basically told me it wasn't their problem and than I needed to contact the manufacturer. The wholesaler that sold to Moose-R-Us, Darice, is going to make good on this by sending me an entire new light set; something that Moose-R-Us should have probably offered to do right out of the gate, rather than infer that I was the one who broke the light. I have never experienced a retailer so rude. Not the way to do business at ALL!!

Darice referred me to one of the other companies they supply so if I ever go looking for cool stuff, that's where I'll go. I will certainly never go to Moose-R-Us again, and I'd highly recommend that anyone else avoid them like the plague if they can. They are very unpleasant have a real "I've got mine, to heck with you" attitude.

I was communicating with a woman named Cheryle. If she's not the owner, the owner should fire her, because she's a real piece of work.

Guest

Not a nice company. Charge you a month in advance, no telephone for customer service, unprofessional company. Beware!

Guest

I am not sure who you are or what you purchased, but I believe you are confused.

Not one of our 3,000 plus items have had, nor ever will have, a price tag on them.

We have also never received an email complaining about a cheaply made product.

View more comments (4)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article