Verified Reviewer

Horrible customer service

Update by user Feb 04, 2021

I spoke with a manager again, who didn't apologize for Troy's behavior, but rather said because of my tone, Troy escalated when he shouldn't have. Here is my bottom line at this point as we were offered some financial compensation (which is more than I expected): I understand we did sign the paperwork and perhaps nothing can be done about the alarm system, but it's still dishonest to consumers to slip in these charges during vulnerable and stressful periods of time.

Moore Auto should be ashamed of themselves and so should other dealerships who practice this.

There was also NO apology for the way I was treated or even any promises to speak with Troy about how that wasn't the right way to speak with or handle a customer. It's an embarrassment that they slip in extra charges in a dishonest way and then when a customer has the nerve to be upset about it, they belittle the customer and yell at them.

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2021
This dealership is horrifying. If you are signing paperwork, definitely look very carefully at the numbers, as they will add on unwanted items (such as $895 alarm systems) without your knowledge and have no issues taking advantage of the consumer (and no apologies for it). When I noticed a few weeks later when it was time to make our first payment that our loan was for $1k more than what we had negotiated and called to ask questions about it, it took 3 phone calls to get in touch with a finance person named Troy. When I finally did, he asked, "What do you expect me to do about it? It's been a month." When I said I was frustrated to notice a discrepancy, he replied, "You have a condescending tone and you expect me to help you?" and hung up on me. I spoke with his manager shortly after, who wasn't even sorry about the situation. He just said he'd listen to the phone call and see if the finance person was having an "off day" or if I was having an "off day." That's an embarrassing response to a frustrated customer who feels she's been taken advantage of. Horrible customer service, horrible business practices, and completely dishonest with no issues taking advantage of first-time car buyers in vulnerable situations. Buyer BEWARE.
Preferred solution
Apology

BAIT AND SWITCH LIED T0 WAY OVERCHARGED COVERED UP

Salesperson LOGAN FOLZ bait and switched took counter offer to sales mgr. agreed to higher trade in value and a discount on new car , agreed ,went to Finance MGR. Evan Robins start signing papers when asked about the numbers he said they don't concern you or they will be taken of meaning higher trade in value agreed upon, dissatisfied called in sales mgr. said he was not contacted or talked to S P LOGAN FOLZ about higher trade value, brought in LOGAN FOLZ and Admitted to lying to me and EVAN ROBINS, in turn Robin agreed to deceit and said he would take care of it , believing in him went on with the paper work, well it turned about to be a partnership between LOGAN FOLZ AND EVAN ROBINS BAIT & SWITCH & SCAMMING HIGHER than NORMAL PRICES & COVER UP, now steps in MATT MOORE OWNER OPERATOR and I MEAN ( OPERATOR ) said after many complaints to his office assistants ( NOTHING ) than being contacted by (BBB) he knew nothing of this MATTER or TRANSACTION, BOTTOM LINE, BACKED HIS Salesperson LOGAN FOLZ and FINANCE MRG. EVAN ROBINS LIED TO (BBB & ATTORNEY GENERAL) THAT EVERYTHING AND ALL MATTERS WERE SETTLED AGREED TO, ANOTHER LIE AND COMING FROM THE OWNER HIMSELF (MR.MATT MOORE OF CHRYSLER- JEEP AND SUBARU , 1/2 Year Passed STILL WAITING - STILL NOTHING. SEEMS BOTHERS HIM ABOUT HIS EMPLOYEES SCAMMING TO GET HIM MORE MONEY AND GETS AWAY WITH IT I GUESS THAT'S POWER AND THE WAY OF THE TIMES. BUYERS BEWARE! MATT MOORE CHRYSLER JEEP SUBARU OF 8600 WEST BELLROAD PEORIA AZ,85382 PS: COME TO FIND THOUGH SALES MGR. MOOSE OF SUBARU FIRED, LOGAN FOLZ SALESPERSON AND EVAN BOBINS NO LONGER ALLOWED TO CONDUCT SUBARU BUSINESS ORDERED BY SUBARU of AMERICA
Peoria, Arizona

Over charged,bait & switched ,lied to

Dealer sales person quoted me a price on my vehicle and I said no it was to low then asked what I wanted for it, I told him what I was offered by another Dealer and he said he would to get it approved by his sales manager he came back and said it was a approved so I agreed to trade in my vehicle for the new car when I went into the finance office they switched back to lower offer value they first quoted me by $3000.00 in the contract without telling me, overcharged on extended warranty $3400.00 should have been average of $1200.00,Vehicle theft Protection $995.00 should have been around average price of $200.00
Peoria, Arizona

About

Summary

MOORE Automotive was started by John Moore. The owner of the company had a strong passion for cars and racing. He raced with some of the best drivers in the world in the Trans-AM series of the 60s. He worked for Porsche of America during the 1970s and decided to open a repair facility in 1983. MOORE Automotive was based in Fairfax City, VA. John Moore died in 2006, and his business was sold to its current owner. Currently, MOORE Automotive provides such services as tuning, fabrication, as well as full-service repair and maintenance. It also sells some auto parts and accessories.

MOORE Automotive reviews and complaints

MOORE Automotive is ranked 1480 out of 4362 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article