map-marker Warwick, New York

Stones in my ring have fallen out

No response from the company after reaching out. I made 2 purchases and stones have already fallen out. Please respond! Very upsetting and disappointing.
Resolved
Delila Gue

Resolved: Poor quailty pendant and shady costumer service.

Updated by user Apr 07, 2015

He contacted me shortly after my complaint. He mailed out a check and I wanted to confirm it cleared before marking this resolved. It did clear!

Original review Feb 22, 2015
I received a pendant and the stone fell out. I contacted the company and they replaced it. I asked if this is an issue with the pendant. He assured me it never happens. I received the second pendant and the stone fell out AGAIN! I contacted him and he said I could return for a refund. Both settings and the stone I recovered (one was lost) were received by the company on 12-11-14. He "had issues" with his server and was unable to process the credit. He then sent a refund check. It was UNSIGNED. I have emailed him several times and have not heard anything back. I posted a review of the product (#912) and it is still showing that there are 0 reviews. I guess only positive reviews are posted???
Loss:
Cons:
  • No response or refund
Reason of review:
Problems with payment

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article