Monument Security, inc bad company, bad service, dont give them your business!

I contracted with this company for services in good faith that they would honor their agreement.. they were awful! The guard was caught sleeping on post, TWICE, when ever I called the HR dept they were either at lunch or "gone for the day" , while the 'so called' CEO was always gone playing golf or out with one of his girlfriends in the middle of the work week. Nothing was ever taken care of or followed up in a timely manner, it was just one excuse after another. I had to deal with some real idiots at their so called 'corporate' office, trying to get some service for the money I paid. Now I find out they are all over the internet as a bad company, a business to avoid! I wish I had known this before they over billed me three times for service I never got! I have been told by other former clients that this is a little 'mom & Pop' operation and not the big company they pretended to be! Consumers beware, if you need good security services stick with the REAL professionals!

They may have their problems, yet they are not as bad as the inbred monkies at Rancho Security. Same problems,but illiterate staff and rude mentally disturbed fat pig running the show.

I used to work for this company. The mother-in-law of the owner is the very inept payroll manager, and they are doing a horrible job of trying to emulate Securitas.

They have very low standards as far as the personnel they will hire, they treat their clients poorly, and their officers worse. I do not recommend them as a service provider, or an employer.

I have been employed by this company for over a year now and have never seen issues like this. Any guard caught sleeping is written up and transferred to another site and if caught again they are terminated.

As for small they have six offices in CA one in NV and one in TX. Sounds like you had a bad operations manager, they've been firing a lot of those lately.

I THINK That applies to most security company, for most guards, it's a job for them, not a career due to low low low wages and unsteady working hours.

WHAT THE OWNER DOES IS FIRE THE LOSS PREVENTION PEOPLE FROM HIS PAYROLL IF THEY DONT GET A SHOPLIFTING CASE OUT OF THERE CONTRACTED STORES,BUT MIND YOU THAT THE STORES THEY SEND YOU TO HAVE NO CAMERAS AND YOU CANT STOP SOMEONE UNLESS YOU HAVE 100 PERCENT KNOWLEDGE ,WHICH IS ALMOST IMPOSIBLE ....NOT MAKING EXCUSE'S BUT IM NOT STOPPING SOMEONE UNLESS THEY STOLD SOMETHING..

View more comments (4)
ID
Sealy, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article