Montoyas auto body-Grand prairie tx. Sucks and i wouldnt recomend to my worst enemy!

Well i took my car to montoyas shop an was told my fuel pump was bad, i went an bought the fuel pump an took it to the shop since it was cheaper for me that way. Was told it would be ready in 2 days. When i went to pick my car up i was told it wasnt ready because it ended up being the distributor cap. So now im mad because hes just guessing and wasting my time. So im told it will be ready in another 2 days well its going on the 2nd week and when i went up there again to pick my car up was told it still aint ready, and my car was sitting in the end of the lot. You would think it would be in the garage since its taken this long! They dont call u to inform u about anything important! The response i keep getting is it will be ready tomorrow, i was told that about 4 times still not ready! They give me a time to pick the car up and its not ready and they cant even call to inform me so now im wasting gas on top. They dont know what there doing-most unprofessional shop i have ever delt with!
ID
Citrus Heights, California

About

Summary

Coco Montoya Tour Dates, Photos, Discography, Biography, Links, Information.

Montoyas reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article