Incredibly awful school - poor education

I placed my daughter in a first grade class for the start of the 2011 to 2012 school year. Every day at 5:0 when I picked her up she was crying. As it turned out she was being harrassed by one of the "teachers" or "staff" they call them. This young man had no credential or experience and was left watching 20plus children. One particular day she complained that he was leering at her in a makeshift bathroom with no lock. I complained to the management and the just laughed and didn't care. I took her out of the enrollment and should have called the police. My daughter says he would rub up against her and use disgusting language. WHAT A *** I didn't report it to police cause I didnt want to put my daughter through any court case. I would be very careful with young children there. There is no accreditation for this school and the staff in unqualified. Their permit to do business is suspended in California so they are basically operation illegally. I would personally never trust them with my child again. If you want to look up their suspension by the state of california look up under "enviroments for learning LLC" check with the secretary of state business look up for california. PRETTY SHOCKING!!
ID
Mission Viejo, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article