We got ripped off

We were VERY UNHAPPY with our experience with MONSTER ESTATE SALES. We met Josh after someone we know told us that they knew of him and his job but not more than that. We decided to use him. BIG MISTAKE!!! He did not want us at home for the one day sale and we left but WE SHOULD HAVE STAYED. He could not provide us with ALL the sales receipts...and the receipts he did give us added up to substantially more than he claimed to have sold when he paid us. He had no explanation for the missing receipts except "some people changed their mind" (for 25 times???). Those receipts should have been marked "void" or "customer changed mind". Instead they were MISSING. Also we found out about credit card sales that were sold via his cell phone THAT WERE NOT REPORTED TO US! After the sale was over and a customer came to pick up our elliptical machine the buyer showed us the credit card receipt on his cell phone to prove that he had purchased it. It was not listed on any receipt given to us and we did not get paid for that either. BEWARE! Before the sale I saw him looking at my silver wedding cup that he later told me that he "never seen it" but it never turned up and was not listed in the receipts I was given. I DO NOT TRUST HIM!
ID
Port Washington, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article