Monet Dental Group

I received a collection notification with an almost 100 percent interest charge on an unknown and non-notified balance. I used Monet Dental two years ago and always signed and paid cash or credit up front for any balance owed as required by them. I have not received a phone call or an invoice since. Fast forward two years later and I get a collection notice with extreme interest added. In an effort to resolve the issue I left multiple messages with both the collection agency and Monet Dental via phone and email. I had two sources of an insurance, which sometimes causes confusion when seeking payment. But Monet never attempted to get any unclaimed balance resolved, just sold me to an agency. In my message I asked for a phone call by Monday, November 22. I still have received no response. I have no idea what the charge is for, have never been notified of such charge via phone or email, never been given the opportunity to address it, and when inquiring with both the organization and collection agency I received no response.
ID
#208643 Review #208643 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Buena Park, California

About

Summary

Monet Dental Group is a dental clinic located in California. The list of services as bridges, crowns, dentures, fillings, hygiene, periodontics, root canals, veneers, whitening, wisdom teeth and many more. Experienced and skilled dentists are always ready to provide dental services of the highest quality. Monet Dental Group has intra-oral cameras that allow viewing patients’ teeth and digital X-rays which emit 90% less radiation that others X-rays. Brand new technologies combined with talented specialists are the very things that provide exceptional dental care. Thousands of patients have already made sure Monet Dental Group is worth dealing with.

Monet Dental Group reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article