Lessie S Tjo
map-marker Farmington, Michigan

I have no received my order#My name is Lessie Smith. My order number is Order #N202107****3454****.

My name is Lessie Smith. My order number is Order #N202107****3454****and I place my order July 28, 2021I have not received. I still have not received my order of PE rattan furniture-dining-tables and chairsSuitable for outdoor and indoor Set × 2
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Nancy G Tjt

Verified Buyer

Mercancía no entregada y no servicio al cliente

Mondreamy - Mercancía no entregada y no servicio al cliente
Compre por medio de ustedes un comedor con 4 sillas para jardín y nunca me lo entregaron que puedo hacer

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article