Poor customer service

I ordered a set of lenses and the case needed to use them, with filters. This is all a hefty investment for a phone camera (about $400), which is fine... I spent it. My complaint is on their customer service. I needed to change my order as I noticed an error, and contacted them immediately after I noticed the error on confirmation. It's been over a week with no return message on my questions/inquiry. I received the package and still tried to reach out, & nothing. So I'm forced to now process a return and lose money due to poor to non-existent customer service. Cool concept, but I don't support companies that don't support their customers. Therefore, I'm returning all goods and sticking to my cameras. It's a shame that companies don't hold customers to a higher degree when we are the ones that make your company survive and grow. We buy their products to support them & have hopefully products that are great. The products are mediocre at best, great for making phone images look a bit better, but still need some post work to equal any dslr or other cameras. Anyway, improve you customer service moment. Although, they did invest in a nice automated return system with non humans to help understand you issue. Just an automated system that will take even more of your money in the end. Customer service rip off. Don't support this company.
ID
Service
Moment Customer Care
Pros
  • Products
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article