Verified Reviewer

Interaction with customer service

I purchased something at the store, which broke (not through misuse) shortly after purchase. I was told I could bring it back to the shop for an exchange. I went to the store, and they gave me store credit (the item was out of stock). Glad that I called - I thought that I might have been SOL.

User's recommendation: Call - customer service is very responsive.

ID
#3209228 Review #3209228 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New York, New York
Preferred solution
Exchange or store credit, which I got
Junior Reviewer

Horrible Service

Rude and unhelpful associates who could not care less. I had called the day before and was told they would put my shoes on hold until the end of the day tomorrow. So the next day rolls around and after work I travel there wasting my time and money only to find out they put them back or sold it. Even though there were still more of the shoes on hold in the cabinets but unfortunately not in my size. I spoke to a manager who was plain rude and just told me the shoes sold out and there's nothing I could do about it. Not even a sorry or will to help.
ID
Manhattan, New York
Service
Moma Design Store Customer Care
Cons
  • Horrible service
  • Lack of stock
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article