Poor Product, Worse Representation

I have had problems from the beginning with my purchase of my 2014 Malibu, purchased at Molle Chevrolet in Blue Springs MO. I felt like I was pressured into purchasing the extended warranty after stating I did not want to take it out at that time. Afterwards explaining the facts to the representative whom I originally started purchasing the vehicle through, I was reassured I could cancel and the monies would be refunded to me. After several attempts at resolving this matter and eleven months later I still have no resolution to this matter. Now the car just stopped while being driven, It was towed to Bill Roberts Chevrolet in Bolivar MO. I was informed I had either purchased bad gas or that a prank had been pulled by someone putting water in my gas tank and that would void the warranty. I had no choice but to tell them to move forward on the repairs, with the assurance that it would be ready for me to pick up the next afternoon after they replaced the fuel pump. No word from the dealership I called and was told by the gentleman I was talking to that he would have to talk to the mechanic that was working on it and that I would receive a call when the car was ready. Still no call back I once again called was told the car was still not ready and that the fuel pump they replaced did not fix the problem and he would talk to the diagnostic tech and would get back to me. Still no call! Being a single grandparent supporting several grandchildren I cannot afford the financial problems these two incidents are costing me. I am so stressed from not being able to rely on your representatives to be truthful with me and empty promises. I am sure I will never buy another chevrolet brand vehicle. Trust means a lot to me in all my dealings and it has certainly been made very clear I can not trust the chevrolet name nor its representatives. This is the 2nd new chevrolet product I have purchased in my life time having had the same trust issues both times and You can trust me when I say "I will not be purchasing another." Stranded without transportation!!!!
ID
Wheatland, Missouri
Cons
  • I only received lip service
  • Folks at chevrolet customer care
Reason of review
Warranty issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article