Pure Green Coffee (DR. OZ) are thieves

Update by user Feb 10, 2013

I have tried to deal with these people with no Success...Understand me...THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES AND ASSOCIATED WITH DR. OZ

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2012
Pure Green Coffee distributed by Molding Box and sold on Dr. Oz site are thieves. They say you can try it for $4.95. What they DO NOT explain to you so you can understand it is that it will cost you another $80 in 30 days. If you call in they tell you that it is in their term and conditions, but if it is, it is WELL HIDDEN and very confusing. I can't believe that Dr. Oz is a thief but I have no other explaination. They tell you you may retun it and get you $80 back only if it is unopened. What happened to the $4.95 trial ? Can you try something without opening it?

For those of you who have concerns with this product, please understand, we are only the company that shipped it. As a shipping and fulfillment company, online retailers outsource their shipping and fulfillment needs to us.

Online retailers often use fulfillment companies to warehouse and ship their products for them when their customers order, and if the customer needs to return the product, it gets sent back to the company that shipped it. In this case, Molding Box may have been the company that shipped the product for the retailer, so our address would be printed on the label. Please see our website www.MoldingBox.com. There, you will see a list of our services.

There are no products for sale, including Pure Green Coffee, because we don't sell products at all. Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

we would be happy to address them with you. You can reach us at inquiry@***.com.

We're a shipping company- we don't SELL products. Pure Green Coffee is not something we sell. You need to contact the company you bought this product from, not us.

View more comments (1)
ID
Vancouver, Washington

Pure Green Coffee

Update by user Jan 13, 2013

I contacted them again and they were nothing but rude. I told them that I am an elderly person on a fixed income and I could not afford their scam and the lady actullaly chuckled and said so....

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2012
They tell you you can try their product for $4.95 but in 30 days they charge you $79.97 extra for no more product. They tell you they made it clear this would happen BUT THEY DID NOT. I read their site and they did not tell me that they were going to do this. Then they said, well, it's in the terms and condition s. Well maybe it is BUT it is well buried. I trusted Dr. OZ I'm over that and I warn everyone not to fall for this. THIS IS MISLEADING THEFT PURE AND SIMPLE.

@PissedConsumer665693

your name is the one on the label....The only one...

@PissedConsumer665771

We'd really like to help fix this problem. Is there anything we can do that would satisfy your concerns?

I wish we had control over the sale of the product, but unfortunately, we are only the company that shipped it. As a shipping and fulfillment company, online retailers use our services to warehouse and ship their products for them when their customers order, and if the customer needs to return the product, it gets sent back to the company that shipped it. Because Molding Box shipped the product for the retailer, our address was printed on the label. Please see our website www.MoldingBox.com.

There, you will see a list of our services. There are no products for sale, including Pure Green Coffee.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do. You can reach us at inquiry@***.com.

I agree this company is nothing but a Scam.

@PissedConsumer589182

Did they rip you off too??

@rkpace

I wish we had control over the sale of the product you purchased, but unfortunately, we are only the company that shipped it. As a shipping and fulfillment company, online retailers use our services to warehouse and ship their products for them when their customers order, and if the customer needs to return the product, it gets sent back to the company that shipped it. Because Molding Box shipped the product for the retailer, our address was printed on the label. Please see our website www.MoldingBox.com.

View more comments (5)
ID
Vancouver, Washington
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article