Verified Reviewer

Scam by promotion / Irresponsible Company

Mohito - Scam by promotion / Irresponsible Company
Mohito didn't not offer me the discount on their online promotion they claim for all items! They refused to refund the discount amount nor reply on my request of refund! Mohito promoted a 25% off for all items. I selected some products and proceeded by entering the discount code. There were some interruptions of the payment on their website. After it was done, I realized there was no discount applied on my purchase. I wrote to them to ask them nicely for the refund of the discount amount, they said they cannot help me. My husband rejected the delivery. We asked for a refund and they did not reply. I wrote to the headquarters in Poland, and also had no reply. Shame on this company LPP they have other brands in many Eastern European countries such as: Reserved, Cropp, House, Mohito and Si Do not purchase from Mohito, or to be very careful, as well as other brands (Reserved, Cropp, House, and Sinsay) in their company.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from Mohito, or to be very careful, as well as other brands (Reserved, Cropp, House, and Sinsay) in their company.

ID
#1939310 Review #1939310 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Mohito Rebate
Cons
  • Irresponsible
  • Possibly cheating
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article