Product: Modlily Top Clear all filters (85 of 85 reviews match)
Filter by rating
Product:

Modlily - No product

may 28th u got my pay pal payment for 116.29 but i did not get my order

Modlily - Poor quality

Stitching is all over the place. Sleeves different sizes, .hems uneven. Collars done match Material feels cheap Took six weeks to get my order
Show

Modlily - They won't give you return address, or answer your calls.

Yes I have tried to contact them, without success. I receive items that I did not order! I am so upset about this. DO N OT ORDER ANYTHING FROM MODLILY!
I liked
  • Disgrace
I didn't like
  • Misleading return policy
  • Bait and switch tactics

Modlily - Need to return top for full refund

tried to send a ticket but no reply, need to make sure you refund me for the latest item.

Modlily - Terrible company

Bought a top and never received a refund. Stay awAy from these clowns

Modlily - Don't understand email re: order

Email received re: order #M1901050108157161 - Please advise what these items are - I ordered 3 items so does this email refer to them??

Modlily - Ordered two blouses, but was totally unsatisfied

The both blouses are made poorly and with bad quality fabric. I didn't even receive my items for over a month. The items don't even look like the photo and they were huge!!

Modlily - Buyer Beware!

Thought I would check it out and bought tops from them… wish I had looked them up and read reviews first. Clothing is cheap, smells of chemicals – and – you can not get in touch with them. Filled out all the forms on website several times, they do not respond. You can’t get a response or a return. What a waste of time and money!

Modlily - Horrible!!!

Still waiting for a top one month later. And it's for the Christmas holiday. Never order from Modlily!!!!

Modlily - Awful clothes - all returned

Modlily advertisements pop up on my pages, sometimes twenty on a single news page! They pop up on Facebook, Google news and virtually every web site I visit. I did see some tops I liked and finally ordered three. There was no confirmation sent to my email. The clothes took almost three weeks to arrive in a plastic bag from California without any written invoice or return form. They were ugly. Fabric, colors not matching and a sweater labeled as a T-shirt. To return them, I had to send a tracking number indicating I had sent them to an unit/apartment in New Jersey. I did receive the payment return for the clothes to my Paypal account. I am relieved that I did not use a credit card.
1.5
I liked
  • Advertising photos
I didn't like
  • Fact that the clothes did not look like the photos
  • Not being allowed to return the unwearable items
  • Huge lack of customer service