Product: Modlily Heart Print Sweatshirt Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Modlily in Portage, Michigan - This company is a JOKE!!!

I ordered their white sweatshirt with a large red heart on the front. When I received it, the words 'Why So Serious' were printed on the back. WHAT?? In addition, it was almost a plastic material which smelled odd and the sizing was way off. I wanted to return it, but they require an order number. There was no information included with the order ... no packing slip and no return label in the package and certainly no order number. I tried their online chat ~ no response. I told them I didn't remember my password and a message popped up that they would send it to my email ~ no password. I then tried to call the phone number that was on their page ~ not a working number. I used Messenger to seek help ~ no response. I've left 2 comments on their Facebook page ~ no response. I wish I would have seen this page before I ordered. Sounds as if their practice of ignoring the customer after the sale is nothing new. As the saying goes ... LET THE BUYER BEWARE!!!
Review
Product
Modlily Heart Print Sweatshirt
Cons
  • Product was not as described
Reason of review