Very late and overly damaged Magazine!

I don't know if anyone really reads these emails. I know I'll probably just get a generic " Thank You" response email. But I am very upset. My husband loves Modified Magazine , partly because of the type of cars he owns I guess. So I bought a Gift Subscription of Modified Magazine for my husband as a Fathersday gift. I went on your website, www.modified.com and placed the order on 5/7/08 and received a confirmation email on 5/14/08 when it had not arrived by 6/14/08 I called your customer service and they said it should have already arrived. When I informed her that it had not, She told me she would send out another Magazine and that is should be here within a week to 2 weeks, way after Fathersday. Today 6/21/08 My husband was the one to fetch the mail and when he dropped the magazine on the counter, I couldn't believe the shape that it was in, it looks like it had been shoved in the mail mans back pocket pocket for a month, you could barely make out the label that had our address on it let alone what magazine it was. I looked up shortly embarrassed and shocked and told my husband happy belated Fathersday. But needless to say I am not at all happy with this whole transaction. Why don't you place your magazines in a plastic protective cover like all the other magazines we receive? I really wish your company had taken the time to consider the products representation when it arrives at your consumers home. I understand that the United States Postal Service is some part responsible, but you should have put some thought into what that magazine goes through before it arrives in my mailbox and how you can keep it looking the way it did when it came off the press! I really hope the next 11 issues don't arrive in the same manner. This is a gift turned out bad and it's left a very bad impression on My husband and I!

I do however look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until 7/21/08 (enough time to see if the next issue arrives the same way, late and disfigured!) before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me.

ID
Tooele, Utah

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article