Love this boutique!!

I can't say enough about this website!! I was recommended by some of my friends and couldn't believe the prices and quality! I have three little girls so it gets expensive to dress them ! I got the Katarina in all three colors and they were gorgeous and arrived incredibly fast!
ID
Reason of review
Good quality

Modernechild-shoppe-“Chinese Knock-Off- kids clothes Buyer BeWare

Very disappointing. Cheap material (like they got a sale on left over felt cloth) and sizes run way too small. Don't waste your money and time with this junk. Very frustrating. ALSO, I am unable to give a one star rating.to her website..Stay away from Moderchild shoppe.Also don't trust the good Reviews on sitejabber all are make by the owner.kim modernechild shoppe DONT ORDER FROM MODERNECHILD SHOPPE-I LEFT A BAD REVIEWS ABOUT HER POOR SERVICE AND QUALITY CLOTHES ON SITEJABBER AND SHE CREATE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT AND PAY TO REMOVED ALL THE BAD CUSTOMER REVIEWS SHE HAVE.She will tell you on her instgram that these reviews aren't about her..but they are !!! i hope she not create a account here too and pay for remove my reviews.

Hi ! I'm not sure if you are a true customer or a competitor as we have been seeing so many post all over the place with the sane feedback but when contacted to give us the order number to research we don't hear anything .

I am pretty confident you are not a customer as we have never not paid for shipping when we as a company are at fault . Please stop trying to hurt our reputable name .

We appreciate it . Thanks the ModerneChild Team

ID
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
i will not deal with this lady anymore, i just want to post my bad experience with her site

About

Summary

ModerneChild Shoppe is a retail company which specializes in sales of baby goods. It was founded by Kim Landi in October 2016. The headquarters is based in Orange County, California, United States. ModerneChild Shoppe offers the following products: bottoms, dresses, outwear, skirts, and sets. Customers can also order hats, sunglasses, leather bows, and headband accessories. ModerneChild Shoppe ships their products worldwide. Free delivery option is possible. The company accepts returns for exchange within 14 calendar days of the receipt date. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. It is possible to use PayPal service. Customer assistance is provided by email.

Modernechild Shoppe reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article