Is this modelling company/show legit?

I got this email via my Star Now account; They are asking for a £55 deposit and up to £195.Anyone done work with them before? No rehearsals until the actually day!I have tried to research as much as I can but can't find a whole lot about them.Apparently based in Manchester but show will be in Cheshire. Dear Laura Congratulations! You have now been chosen for Miss Model Girl UK 2017 Please find in your email attachments all the information for Miss Model Girl UK 2017 YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR EMAIL ATTACHMENTS 1- Your letter 2 - How to find a sponsor Q & A 3 - Your sponsor form 4 -Your sponsor payment form 5 & 6 - Posters Kind Regards Adele --Model Search UKinfo@***.comhttp://modelsearchuk.comgraphic TV

Hi, i get this email too so i am rearching to see if they are serious or just a scam.

#2067054
@Kriste Gks

I have now been approached too and I am intrigued but obviously don't want to be spending or throwing money to a scam. I hope this was investigated and we found out if it is a legitimate modelling company?

#2071182
@PissedConsumer2067054

Did anyone find out? I've been approached also and don't want to throw money away

@Kalee Wfp

Do not invest in it. No modelling agency ask for any kind of advance money from models. This is straight away scam.

View more comments (3)
ID
London, England
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article