Lack of valuable information

I have paid Model Search America in full, almost 2,000 dollars. I'am mad because my daughter hasn't attended their event yet, which is in May, so I had been told on the phone at one time. When I try to get information the number they have provided on thier web site is a non working number. The event is three weeks away and I'am unable to get any answers. I'am very upset with their lack of professionalism. I have no way of contacting anyone, now I'am stressed I payed money for what? I have e-mailed them I have not received any E-mails back. It has been over five months since I have spoken to anyone from their agency.

*** I put in a application there and got an email back but I havent put any money in yet, what should I do they said something about a phone call interview

Looks like you have been robbed :x

View more comments (1)
ID
Hanford, California
Loss

About

Model Search America Privacy Policy
The Company at Modelsearchamerica.com "Modelsearchamerica" believe in the importance of fully informing Model Search America's' visitors about the use of their personal information. This privacy policy demonstrates Company's efforts to that end and to Model Search America's' treatment of said information. IF The User DO NOT modelsearchamerica AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY POLICY The Customer MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE OR SERVICE. Website value the trust The User of company services place in The Company and want The Client to understand what information www.modelsearchamerica.com gather about The User of Website how Model Search America use it and the safeguards www.modelsearchamerica.com have in place in order to protect it. Modelsearchamerica maintains physical, electronic and managerial practices and procedures designed to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of customer information. www.modelsearchamerica.com limit and restrict access to customer information only to those employees who need it to carry out their business functions.
To read more: https://www.modelsearchamerica.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Model Search America is a talent agency. The company was founded in 1993. Model Search America provides a diverse range of different assistance and support services to help models, actors and other talents to break through and help them to get in contact with talent management company or some casting professional. Model Search America holds different model conventions and open calls all over the United States and in some countries of Europe. The company is headquartered in Miami, Florida in the United States and in Haslemere Surry, the United Kingdom in Europe.

Model Search America co-operates with such talent management companies as Elite, Next, LA Models and others.

Model Search America reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article