MobsterPlus.Com -- Beware!!

I first paid $25 for this company's "bot" that automates many of the things that you need to do to play the Mobster game on MySpace.com. The bot worked fairly well for a couple of weeks but proved to be quite "buggy". However, the real crime came when I signed up for their "Death Train" which promises to kill an opponent of your choice 3000 - **** times in 31 days, if you pay $15. I signed 4 people up for this "service" (and paid $60) but noticed quickly that they were not getting killed very much at all. When I wrote to the site to ask why, they basically said that it was not their fault and that the players were not doing what they were supposed to -- i.e., kill the people on the list. In other words, they leave it up to others to fulfill their promise, but they do not tell you that upfront. Had I known that, I would have never given them my money. I asked for my money back and got blown off.

What I think is messed up, is how this site allows you to pay extra money to prevent someone else with the same bot from healing. If I brought a bot and someone paid so that mines got disabled in anyway, do you know how pissed I would be? Not to mention the friend adder hasn't worked in years

MobsterPlus is some trash. It freezes up all the time.

they dont get no bountys......NONE!.....they r a rip off.....

lmfao bossdawg I got u in my mob. we havent talked in a long time.

A lot of those sites are scams. I hear all the time peoples accounts getting hacked. Its because your using these sites that get all your login info. Change your passwords and through the *** away peeps.

Learn how to play the game and you wont need a bot. :grin

WELL I PAID FOR THE POS BOT THAT THEY NOW WANT ME TO PAY FOR ON A MONTHLY BASIS THEY CAN KISS THE CRACK OF MY FOOT :-) I GOT SOME IN MY MOB AND WILL BE TURNING OVER ALL INFO TO PLAYDOM SO THEY CAN BE SUED :x DONT MESS WITH MY MONEY!

:x :( :cry :? :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :p 8) ;) :grin :)

you guys are all a bunch of ***

:cry

Some *** paid to get 2 of my accts put on the death train. It keeps me from auto-healing, but I'm not dying ;) I prefer to kill people myself... That's a b$#@h move 4 real.

View more comments (19)
ID
Los Angeles, California

About

Summary

Long Jacket Mobster Plus Adult Costume from CostumeDiscounters.com for Halloween. We offer the Lowest Prices Guaranteed! In a rush? Same Day Shipping Available.

Mobster Plus reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article