Glorified thieves

This company robbed my husband of not just his adaptive automobile grant, they also robbed him of his 80,000 SHA grant. Vets go elsewhere!

User's recommendation: Steer clear, thieves.

Hazleton, Pennsylvania

Verified Reviewer

No help from this company

Update by user Jan 10, 2021

My last contact was on sept of 2020. I received an offer to replace the van from Andy Faraone. That was the last time I have had any contact from this company.

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2021
BUYER BEWARE Purchased a used van from this company. After 13 months the transmission is no good. Mobility works refuses to help or even call me back. Go and check out all the complaints at the BBB. There are plenty of other companies out there. I would recommend NOT doing business with this company. One would think that a company dealing with handicap people would be better than all the reviews suggest.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Londonderry, New Hampshire
Cons
  • Typical car dealership not out to help the consumer

Verified Reviewer

Update

Update by user May 13, 2021

Glorified thieves! Not only did they ripp my husband off of his adaptive automobile grant of 70,000, I discovered they are also involved in the SHA grants and somehow 84,000.00 went missing as well! Veterans steer clear!

Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2020
I spoke with the manager, he was familiar with the problem, said he would call me back with a buy out quote. That was 3 weeks ago. I know things are difficult at this time for businesses and people in general, I will continue to try to make a trade or buy out with them, and I will keep u posted.

User's recommendation: Make sure you can see what your signing.

#2023008

That was your job, to bring an iPad that was working. That’s considered a felony to deceive elderly clients. And how is it you still have my car?

Warning to others

Update by user Apr 06, 2020

The company never showed me the original documents until I filed a dispute with BBB. The woman had an iPad and was reading things off to us, just told us where to sign.

After recently getting the docs., turns out there’s no warranty on the van, they can raise the price whenever the feel like it, and one page the font was so small I could barely read it. It’s just shocking that a company that does business regularly can get away with lying to veterans.

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2020
This company robbed my husband and I of 70,000! My husband was awarded a grant through the VA and it was supposed to be totally free. When the woman came to visit she said we would have to pay 2,500 for taxes. We later discovered that was not true. Since we didnt have the 2,500 she suggested taking my 2018 Subaru, I got stuck with a 15,000 loan and she said the VA would reimburse us. That never happened, they got the money from the VA! So, in essence, they got paid twice! Scam

User's recommendation: Do not trust this company.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article