Is this company for real!!

I am currently an RAC Contractor working on a daily basis with RAC Recoveries. I have received an email from Mobile Tyre Solutions making all sorts of claims that they have a RAC contract to supply tyres to their customers. They are asking for companies to take on one of their branded vans and act as a agent for them. Mobile tyre solutions are asking for a monthly rental which is huge and not justifiable, who would pay that amount when you can get for half the price, that also want huge monthly fees. I made some calls today to a few RAC patrols, no one has heard of them, they said they dont use them and said sounds like a ***. It appears mobile tyre solutions ltd have come from the ashes of a company called Mobi-tyre which failed. According to a couple of their old franchisees the new company is still run by a guy called Brian Phillips. I was warned off, and searched mobi tyre on here and did not like what i read. What is a good idea and now thiking of getting my own tyre van up and running, most of the patrols said they will use me if do, and i do that for quater of price.

For information this company is now in administration, watch out for the next new company coming soon.

God help anyone getting involved!!

@PissedConsumer731872

yup ere we go

mobi auto services limited

LORRAINE THERESA GIOVE

start a new company and liquidate the old one

ive had dealings with Mobile Tyre Solution i would just like to warn people to stay clear!!!! not only is this whole setup a mickey mouse outfit its also run by a benefit fraudster!!! and a slime ball!!!!

So brian yur a womans lapdog now?

"BRIAN! theres a job for one tyre. heres 20 ponds go find a tyre this size."

"yes yes boss"

"BRIAN! its booked for next week so make sure the van is ready by then"

"yes yes boss"

"BRIAN! make sur u do a gd job"

"yes yes boss"

"BRIAN! do u actuially no how to fit tyres?"

"yes yes boss"

"BRIAN! Is there anything els boked in?"

"no no boss"

"BRIAN! How we goin to liv of £20 a week?"

"dont no boss"

"BRIAN! Why wont neone sell us tyres?"

"dont no boss"

"BRIAN! why have all our tyr fitters left?"

"cos we cant pey dem boss"

"Oh Brian... i thought u were such a big business man but yr just a little weasel... im gonna go flirt with dat nice guy from that van companee, he sounds lik he got mony"

View more comments (3)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article