Esn code is duplicated on several phones

Hello, my name is A. Farber I have a LG Phone, I ordered it in July 2015, and since then i have trouble receiving phone calls. also, i am getting phone calls from other people what are looking for someone from California who uses my phone number. i couldnt figure out the problem, till my agent just came up with this issue, that the oter persons phone has my ESN code. You can try to call me @ 347-423-**** (you might arrive to the other person) or email @ farber1761@***.com The Model: COSMOS
ID
Brooklyn, New York
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

ConMan, FRAUD Danny Mita/David Mita, Mobile Pros LLC

Danny Mita of Mobile Pros LLC is a sleazy middleman broker. He will fish for a customer then send out buy blasts to UNVERIFIED suppliers trying to fill the order. Danny Mita said our stock did not meet his company's "grading standards", even though our grading guide is different than his and was provided to him prior to sale. Danny proceeded to obtain a full refund of over $5,000 from our company While holding our stock and refusing to send it back to us. Thief. Danny will use extortion to his benefit. BEWARE Do not sell to or buy from Mobile Pros LLC danny@***.com

Seemly a nice individual when first chatting business but completely RUDE and a total *** when unable to negotiate prices to his liking.

#1419673
@PissedConsumer1093712

Agreed. Beware of this guy

I have done business with danny before, never had any issues.

This is Danny Mita.

Whoever is interested can Email me directly , Danny@***.com to know the REAL STORY. I have EMAIL Transcripts from Victor Tayebi with Duckfish Electronics AGREEING to refund me the full amount of the goods he sent me.

Victor Tayebi himself knows that he sold me B/C GRADE of HTC ONE X. I have Emails from the original supplier that he bought from saying that these were B/C Grade, as a matter of fact i will post the quote here on the bottom , so everyone knows the truth and Victor is a SCAMMER.

Please see the Email Transcripts below from Victor and the supplier he bought the phones from.

Victor

Danny and David over at mobile pros are saying you sold the one x that I sold you as B/C stock as A stock to them.

I just want to be clear that I explicitly said I sold out of my A stock when selling these phones to you. They are holding on to my phones now even though I reimbursed them already.

Please let me know what we can do to get this resolved. I had someone coming in tomorrow to pick up all the phones that Danny and David were supposed to send back to me and now I can't sell them to him. Please advise. On Apr 29, 2014 5:42 PM, "Chris Samaras" wrote: The 50 units I have left are B/C grade.

Let me know. Best Regards, Chris Samaras www.thebluedot.net chris@***.net Gmail: bluedotchris@***.com Skype: thebluedot-chris P: 800-690-**** ext 323 C: 215-519-**** F: 888-501-**** 100 Mill Rd. Ste 24 Clifton Heights PA 19018 Proudly serving over 1 million happy customers! On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Duckfish Electronics wrote: Following up on this as we want to buy them from you today On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Duckfish Electronics wrote: what grade are the 50 units you have in stock right now?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Chris Samaras wrote: I just sold all my A-grade at $180.... Best Regards, Chris Samaras www.thebluedot.net chris@***.net Gmail: bluedotchris@***.com Skype: thebluedot-chris P: 800-690-**** ext 323 C: 215-519-**** F: 888-501-**** 100 Mill Rd. Ste 24 Clifton Heights PA 19018 Proudly serving over 1 million happy customers! On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 2:33 PM, Duckfish Electronics wrote: do you have any A grade?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 11:33 AM, Chris Samaras wrote: I have good condition tested - about 50 pcs left. Best I could do is $145 for take all. Best Regards, Chris Samaras www.thebluedot.net chris@***.net Gmail: bluedotchris@***.com Skype: thebluedot-chris P: 800-690-**** ext 323 C: 215-519-**** F: 888-501-**** 100 Mill Rd. Ste 24 Clifton Heights PA 19018 Proudly serving over 1 million happy customers!

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Duckfish Electronics wrote: do you have HTC One X Unlocked, how many? what condition? -- Victor Tayebi, 425-736-**** Duckfish Electronics www.duckfishelectronics.com renew, reuse, replay _________________________________________________________________ As you can clearly read above .... Victor from Duckfish BROKERED the deal with another supplier that I have a relationship with and asked him for HTC ONE X , A GRADE ...

Supplier clearly stated "I just sold my A Grade to someone else for $180" .....

that is when Victor with Duckfish bought the B/C grade for $145 and shipped them to me , because he states "THESE FIT HIS GRADING GUIDE". I have all the truth in my Email , & if anyone is interested in knowing you can Email me directly or call me.

this *** bag just tried to do the same thing to me for 100 cell phones. he has no valid website or company info. pure trash

@PissedConsumer817808

Another SCAMMER - - ALL EMAIL TRANSCRIPTS BELOW. Bootleg company tried to get me for $7800.

On May 21, 2014, at 5:58 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote:

Lol , this loser is irrelevant , he screwed me for 10K….

u know nothing

And u r trying to get me for $7800… I am not stupid buddy

Go google Duckfish Electronics….. read about him.

From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:43 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? check out pissedconsumer.com bbb in jersey Spanish websites got u listed as a scammer Midwest website got you too DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN On May 21, 2014, at 5:40 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: I have nothing on google lol you are an idiot Yeah ill see you in court supermonkeyballs From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:37 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? I told u to stop contacting me I just googled you you like to rip people off.

see you in court buddy. On May 21, 2014, at 5:31 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: Lol yeah I have no company. Ok supermonkeyballs. Go try to scam someone else , not me.

Lowlife loser From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:19 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? you have no website you have no company you tried to scam me out if $7800 buzz off and stop contacting me. On May 21, 2014, at 5:02 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: You don’t have anything buddy Nothing is costing me 10K , you are an idiot for believing that. So send me your company info if you are legit From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 5:40 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have?

Each reply is costing you $10000 per the FCC ruling on spam.. Wanna continue? I have a company name I have a company address I have a number I have a company tax id I have a company website. And I don't send out spam like you do.

On May 21, 2014, at 4:23 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: You don’t even have a 1-Name 2-Company Name 3-Company Address 4-Company Number 5- TAX ID You are a scammer , I do business with many people across the WORLD. What do you do supermonkeyballs? LOL lowlife From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 5:17 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? again do not email me again.

you don't even have a website lol On May 21, 2014, at 4:08 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: Lol ok lowlife. Ill email you everyday of my life for trying to screw me for $7800. Scammer Scammer Scammer Scammer From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 5:02 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? thank you for emailing me again.

you were told not to email me again. ill see you soon for my $10000 On May 21, 2014, at 3:28 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: You are the definition of Spam. I have an Email Marketing & your Spam Email of supermonkeyballs@***.com is on my list. You’re a scammer buddy… you don’t have any stock.

HTC ONE X doesn’t exist for $75 fool. From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:24 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? did you say spam? I suggest I never get another one cause ill sue you for spam...

for $10000 On May 21, 2014, at 3:22 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: Good for you. And I didn’t email YOU , I sent out a Mass Email & you just happened to be on my Email list. There is no shot in *** I am sending you a CERTIFIED CHECK for $7800 , don’t even know who you are , where you are , what your company name is , what your name is .. nothing , especially with an email supermonkeyballs@***.com Don’t try to make a quick buck buddy , it aint happening.

Good luck , go try to screw somebody else. HTC ONE X @ $75 my *** LOL…its not even a realistic price… the phone goes for over $180 and u have it for $75???? From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:16 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? you emailed me..

the merchandise isn't leaving until I'm paid. live in fantasy world somewhere else. I've been in business over 24 years doing cell phones. On May 21, 2014, at 3:14 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: Like a normal transaction happens What makes you think I trust you with a $7800 CERTIFIED CHECK?

Especially with an email coming from supermonkeyballs@***.com? Be realistic buddy , you ship the goods Via Fedex on a COD Check , fedex gives me the merchandise , then I give fedex the check , then fedex gives you the check and you deposit it. That’s how a NORMAL transaction happens. Your transaction is one sided ..

From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:11 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? yeah how else you think transactions happen On May 21, 2014, at 3:00 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: U want me to send you the check first and then u will ship? From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:57 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? when I receive a cashier check or certified check and it clears my bank.

On May 21, 2014, at 2:54 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: OK … np when will u ship? From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:51 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? it's saying $280 for shipping with $7500 insurance so total is $7780 On May 21, 2014, at 2:13 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: 07087 From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:11 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? ill need a certified check or cashier check.

what's your zip code to calculate shipping charges On May 21, 2014, at 2:07 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: Ok , lets do it ! From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:05 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? no scratches grade a. $7500 plus shipping On May 21, 2014, at 1:56 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: If Clean A Grade no scratches , I will buy them From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:55 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have?

because your buying 100 of them On May 21, 2014, at 1:47 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: Why r they so cheap From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:01 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have? grade A stock in white box On May 21, 2014, at 12:36 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: $75 a piece? What kind of stock are you selling dude? From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 1:34 PM To: Danny Mita Subject: Re: Do you have?

take all 100 of them for $7500 On May 21, 2014, at 12:31 PM, "Danny Mita" wrote: What price? From: Super Monkey [mailto:supermonkeyballs@***.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 1:26 PM To: danny@***.com Subject: Re: Do you have?

I have 100 in stock On May 21, 2014, at 12:13 PM, "Mobile Pros LLC" wrote: Hi, We need to buy HTC ONE X BLACK & WHITE Please offer any qty. No Targets This message was sent to supermonkeyballs@***.com from: Mobile Pros LLC | 3510 Bergenline Ave | Union City, NJ 07087 Email Marketing by Unsubscribe

View more comments (5)
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article