Mobile Pet Grooming

Mobile Pet Grooming is the worst service ever. www.mobilepetgroomingmd.com They butchered my maine coon cat in less than 15 minutes. It looks like a blind man with a hatchet went at her. She has tufts of fur all over her body and deep gouges where the shears cut too deep. The owner wanted to go at her again but after seeing how deep the gouges in her tail were I was too afraid to let him touch her again. As it turns out the groomer was also the owner of the business. Clearly in a hurry and didn't care about my pet. Beware!!!!!

even the photos on his site are from other groomers in other states!

Very unprofessional company! This is why I am hesitant to give minority men a chance.

They do not want to work! He failed to show up for my appointment, stating that he had a party to attend? Unbelievable!

I will never again use this unreliable company. My dog needed grooming in order to board a flight with us the following day.

Clearly Mobile Pet Grooming is still butchering our poor cats. :cry

mobile pet grooming was the worst i have ever seen in my life...i had my pamapoo puppy done yesterday they cut his hair down to the skin...in some spots and the spots they didnt are uneven...i will never use them again and would advise no one else too.

View more comments (3)
ID
#192591 Review #192591 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Alexandria, Virginia

About

Summary

Pets need special grooming and treatment. Sometimes animal keepers do not have enough free time to groom the pet properly. In such cases, the help of professionals is unavoidable. Mobile Pet Grooming Baltimore is a company, which has been serving clients from Maryland area for more than 12 years.
Professionals have a huge experience in a grooming industry. Mobile trailer can arrive to any house. The only demand is available parking space. Standard quotes and services are featured on the web site. Additionally, clients may get discounts on the first appointment. Representatives of the Mobile Pet Grooming Baltimore are available 24/7.

Mobile Pet Grooming Baltimore reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article