Hippa Violations

My childrens pediatric dentist Stephen E. Greenleaf replied to my BBB complaint#F6C9-E1175 over an $86.00 dollar paid charge and the way his office was reporting it to the credit bureaus. He responded by sending billing invoices with the specific procedures my children have had in his office to a third party . I am speechless. I can not believe that a professional would have such total disregard for his patients private healthcare information. People in healthcare are under strict guidelines to keep healthcare informaiton confidential. I am very disappointed and feel betrayed. I will never do business with this company again. Will report these Hippa violations to the appropriate agency.

how long ago was that?? since 2004 every health care provider is required to have patients sign anotice of privacy practices, on that notice it will cite how protected health information i sused.

It might fall under the payment section, that if needed information might be released in order to have a claim paid. chjeck the law!

ID
Semmes, Alabama

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article