Default MOBE (My Online Business Empire) / MTTB (My Top Tier Business) Review

I want to share my personal experience regarding MOBE/MTTB (My Online Business Empire/My Top Tier Business). I am going to leave out emotion and simply give an objective evaluation of my experience, why I gave it a try, what it is, and why I do not recommend it. Why I gave MOBE/MTTB a try: I had been in online and offline internet marketing for a couple years. I had made a fair amount to supplement my regular income, but not enough to live on alone. I was searching for a way to make that happen, and came across MOBE. The message sounded simple enough. You can make $4k a month by selling a thousand $4 items, or by selling four $1k items. I was convinced that selling big ticket items was the way to go. I did some homework online and saw plenty of negative reviews MOBE had received. However, I also saw several marketers I’d come to have a good deal of respect for that were doing it. I was convinced (oh how we lie to ourselves!) that the haters were just a bunch of whiners who didn’t have what it takes. If someone I respect believes in it and has found a way to make it work, then it must be legit and I can make it work too. I paid the initial $49 to get in and take a closer look. Once in, I got through the first few of their 21 steps (which are designed solely to up-sell you into higher ticket items) and then spoke with one of their sales reps on the phone. I was still a little leery, but they assured me that if it did not work out then I would be offered a refund. With that assurance, I forked over the $2,000. Nervous, but hopeful. What Is MOBE/MTTB? Many people reading this will already have a sense of what it is and are just looking for reviews, but for anyone not familiar, here’s the skinny. MOBE is a system where you pay big money to obtain the license rights to some “top tier” internet marketing training courses which you can then go out and sell on your own. They liken it to a franchise. Instead of starting a new restaurant, testing the market, making adjustments and spending money as you go only to likely fail and close your doors, you can be a franchisee, owning your own McDonalds or Subway. Similarly, instead of doing all the work on your own, you can leverage their done-for-you systems and products which they claim have been tested and proven. In order to get the license rights to go out and sell their high ticket items, you have to invest a minimum of $2,000. This gets you set up at the “MLR” (MOBE License Rights) level. They have “titanium” and “platinum” levels available for a sizeable chunk more. What I Observed Once I was in, I spoke with a few folks, including the guy who recruited me and asked them: Do you make any money selling the high-ticket items you bought the license rights to, or just by getting more people into the system? The answer was exclusively the latter. There is surely some exception to this somewhere, but as a general rule, those making money in MOBE are only making their money by getting others to join MOBE. There is a good reason why reviews for MOBE across the web are filled with terms like “ponzi” and “pyramid” and “MLM” and “scam”. They have very carefully and strategically put things in place to avoid the technical legal definition of some of these terms while embodying the essence of all of these in spirit. Bye Bye $2k After realizing first hand how the system works (turns out the plethora of negative reviews online were right after-all) , and losing more than a little respect for those who were pushing MOBE, I decided it was not for me. I want to make money selling an actual product or service that is worth more than what I am selling it for, not by selling…, well…, nothing. With MOBE, I wouldn’t be selling any of their high-ticket items. (I couldn’t find anyone who does so.) I would simply be getting others to pay $2k or more to join the system, so they in turn could go out and recruit others to pay $2k or more to join the system, so they in turn… Having seen this, I asked for a refund. And I was denied. Unfortunately, it was over the phone and not in writing that I was told I could get a refund, and without having it in writing, I was out of luck. It was my word against theirs, and of course they denied having said such. I went to my bank to have the charges reversed, but unfortunately was not able to do so. In Summary I was hopeful in giving MOBE an honest try, but in the end found it to be an unethical way to make money. They proved themselves to be more than a little deceitful which is how they managed to walk away with $2k of my money which they refused to refund. Avoid MOBE/MTTB like the plague.

This is very much great and hope fully nice blog. Every body can easily found her need able information.

HI,

Sorry to hear you lost your money, I watched to video and almost went and signed up for it. But after reading your review I'm glad i didn't do it.

I'd like to make money online but sad to say I have not found a single method that tells any truth. These people are just parasites and pick your pockets, and have no shame the way they do it either.

Good luck finding something to invest in next time. Regards Dave

Thank-you for your posting and for helping other people not to lose their hard earned money. I almost signed up through Raymond Aaron who was proclaiming that MOBE will be the next Uber / AirBNB / Facebook.

I am disappointed to see Raymond Aaron suck people into this thing! Again, thank-you!

Let me add also that this guy must have a real good lawyer!

You cannot prove or disprove anything in their fine print! I

did the only thing that I could and reported it as fraud to

my credit card company and got a new card so they cannot

charge my account for another cent!

The best way to handle this is to post bad PR for Mobe, the more the better!

They can't fight THAT! Eventually, like hundreds of other scams it will fall by the wayside!

I agree completely that this is a real SCAM. I only

invested $49 and am trying to get that back.

You

are offered $500 to finish watching the video - a lie!

My "contact" was one Neil Crisp. The first step was

to set up a phone conversation with him, which

I did, but he failed to make the connection, later claiming he was "indisposed" - yet at the same time he had plenty of time to send me dozens of spam emails hawking everything under the sub - for a price. Even on Thanksgiving Day, I received 14 spam emails from this guy! I was urged to take the first three or four "steps" in his 21 step process - but none of the steps were available because the links did not work!

AVOID MOBE LIKE THE PLAGUE!

IT'S ONE HUGE RIP-OFF. It's nothing more than a bait and witch scam!

Dear Jarrod

I had the exact same experience and also lost approx £ 1000... They also refused me a refund without proving that I had used all of their processes for generating income..

The initial processes were not easy and when I decided to buy in and upgrade I lost my interest. This was within the first 6 weeks and I expected to get my money back..

For the reasons you have given and for my own loss of money, I second your complaint of unethical practice.

I am not happy at all about this, but, I have accepted the loss - learning the hard way not to trust organisations, with out research with my money & finances.

@PissedConsumer1056068

Sorry to hear that. Appreciate you posting your comment though.

The more people speak out against MOBE, the more it will help others from falling into the trap. Best of luck in the future!

@Wesam

So sorry to hear about your loss of your investment. I also was in Mobe.

I purchased their starter package and then told to upgrade. I was informed of the reason to upgrade that I would be provided a senior coach. So I invested 3K and requested a refund and was denied. Right now I certainly could use those funds.

Then this Matt Llyod claims that he's made 100 million. He could certainly refund people back their money!

View more comments (7)
ID
Cons
  • Being lied to and stolen from
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article