Tablets are garbage and no one returning my emails

In October, I purchased 2 tablets through Groupon as Christmas gifts for 2 of my granddaughters. It turned out that they were both defective and not usable. I then contacted Groupon who said that because it had been more than 14 days that they couldn't do anything and that I needed to contact the manufacturer/original company because the tablets did have a 1 year manufacturer warranty. I sent an email to them (mmax) 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear back from them. As it was, it was hard to find out who to contact since there was no branding on the tablets. Lesson learned ... don't buy goods from Groupon especially if they are Christmas presents. I normally wouldn't even bother to write this type of review, but I'm seriously pissed and I'm tired of shoddy or even non-existent customer service. I paid good money for those tablets and don't like it when companies take advantage of people like that.

I see that this is fairly old but I'm having a hard time finding who to contact. Mmax...

is that Mmax group?

Did you ever get your issue resolved?

Wish I had looked up reviews before buying this

@PissedConsumer1352424

Never got a refund or resolution to this problem. They didn't return emails at all

Same thing here, the device wouldn't even turn on. We bought it as a gift but the 14 day warranty wouldn't apply by the time we actually got around to try to charge it. Never again buying goods through groupon.

View more comments (2)
ID
Ottawa, Ontario
Cons
  • Still no response to my email
Reason of review
defective product and NO customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article