Lies & Fraud

Update by user Apr 18, 2013

Our email address is usautoauctions2012@***.com

Original review posted by user Apr 18, 2013
I was renting of Herb Kinsey the owner of MLS Baja Reality. We were in a rental for nearly 12 months. Herb introduced me to a new property in Tijuana and lied about a number of things, along with false promises as to getting things fixed. I had also been to his office many times and discussed the problems with his partner Jane Norton. They just blew me of, with emails about being so busy for months. Herb approved for us to vacate the lease and had lied to the owner in TX about the vacating the lease. We agreed to enter into a purchase agreement for an apartment in Rosaita at Riviera. After some 90 days the trust agreement came back from the lawyers. The trust was with Compass Bank. There was nothing in the agreement to protect any party in the event of death. He lied about having another buyer for the property also,trying to back me into a corner. While I was staying in Riviera there was no memtion as to what rent should be paid or anything agreed on between any party. Herb Kinsey came to me and told me what needed to be paid. I did not agree with him. Beware of this broker as he will lie. He is of German decent and borm in Canada. He will lie to Americans as he knows he is able to get around them. Be careful of Herb Kinsey and Jane Norton both from MLS.baja.com They also have a different company that they trade under. THey will tell you they have been there for 10 years. We are also in a position to prove other people whom have had bad business dealings with Herb Kinsey of MLSbaja.com. Herb Kinsey is also with holding rents that are owed to venders creating a false cash flow for his business. Please email me on usautoauctions@***.com BEWARE OF THIS HERB KINSEY AND JANE NORTON. YOU WILL LOSE MONEY.

Why are there so many American scam artist down here.

Thanks ,I was just ripped off on a lease agreement that was terminated over some one trying to make money on the sales commission.

I had a similar situation with Herb... He lies and tells he will fix the condo but he didnt

I have had nothing but great experiences with Herb Kinsey and Jane Norton from MLS BAJA. They are the most honest realtors I have found down here.

I have used there services three times over the past 6 years and they seem to go above and beyond the call of duty each time. I can't believe these are the same people that are being talked about here in this forum. I actually know many people down here in Baja that have had good experiences with them. I would have to think the posters of these negative stories must have had some personal problems and are spreading false rumors about Herb Kinsey and Jane Norton .

For the record they are not friends and I am not connected to them or anything and I usually don't get involved in these things but I just couldn't sit by and let this one go . It is clearly false slander.

@PissedConsumer986881

Herb and Jane are both liers. Herb has full control of Jane and she is his lap dog.

thank you for spreading the word about these less than scrupulous realtors.

I recent had a similar experience. Herb was very nice over the phone.

Jane was smoking in their office which I find very unprofessional. She took us to see properties and was a total *** and liar! She said this home we really liked already had offers and one was already declined for being too low along with a story about the owner's daughter being sick. We later find out from another realtor who lives in the neighborhood where the property is located that the home has been on the market for years.

She is a total scammer. I would compare Jane norton to a slimy cars salesman.

View more comments (6)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article