Malcolm Hall Properties - not fulfilling promise

Malcolm's ad for a vacation rental in MV was incomplete. When I received the lease & asked for clarification on the extra fees he got offended & hung up in my face. I was told that the rental was mine & I simply needed to send a $500 security deposit to secure the house. I'm perfectly fine with charging extra for cleaning but I only asked what the amount was so that I could notify the other guests in the house. He cancelled my rental four days before the trip just for asking a question & our vacation was ruined.

MJH Properties, LLC is a small real estate company located in Williamsport, PA. Our company has no affiliation with the company mentioned above and has never done any business in Mass.

Please do not confuse this vacation rental company in Mass. with the MJH Properties, LLC in PA.

ID
Edgartown, Massachusetts
Loss

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article