Mixt Energy, Alexander v Johnson and Austin Keller

We were hired to design and create graphics for Mixt Energy's new energy drink. We have yet to be paid and have outstanding invoices numbering in the thousands. The company is run by two young wannabe gangsters out of Ashland, Ohio. They try and project the image of a successful company but when it comes to paying contractors they are just two broke twenty somethings with no money or business ethics. When we pressed them for payment they sent samples of their new product line instead of payment. I am not sure if this was some sick joke but it at least gives me the opportunity to review their products. The energy drink mixed tasted like *** and it ended up giving me the runs. I am not sure if they QA their own products but the batch I got was terrible. You could not pay me to try the other two flavors they sent over. In closing I would never do business with these two wannabes nor would I hand over my hard earned money for their inferior products.

#1209355

Someone sounds salty

#1209015

Not real. Holy *** this is dumb.

#1209010

We admit. Dumb joke and fake. Sorry.

#1209007

This is probably the dumbest and most obvious fake review I have ever seen. It is a fact that MIXT Energy is respectable and honest.

Their product far exceeds their competitors and it scares them. There is no way to stop these *** reviews but to address each of them.

I am a faithful customer and always will be. MIXT Energy products are amazing and that can be supported by thousands of faithful fans.

#1209009
@PissedConsumer1209007

We know it's fake. That's part of the humor.

#1208986

Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article