Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America Has Poor Service

It is amazing how consistently poor this company's call center service is. I teach customer service and use them as an example of how not to provide customer service by calling them live in a conference room full of trainees and asking a simple question of the agent that answers like how much do my remaining payments add up to. The agents are ALWAYS short, rude and generally not empowered to help you. It is terrible because I have owned two Mitsubishi vehicles that have been wonderful, but I just can not bring myself to reward this company with a third because of the generally poor treatment I receive. Specific examples: I was literally scolded ("you better not let it happen again") for calling to inform them of a late payment due to a bank auto pay error. The only late payment I ever had. I was told I could not turn in my lease early by buying the vehicle outright and "no" I could not speak to someone else about it (not true at all), I was told they do not send original titles to states for registration purposes (not true again), when they failed to send the title, which held up getting license plates for the vehicle, they were disinterested to help... repeatedly. These are the bad examples over the years but certainly not a complete list. Many more minor, irritating phone etitique issues that make me wish they were outsourced to India (sorry to say, it would be better service).

It is unfortunate that someone who should be a customer service professional (you’ve been given the authority to train someone’s employees, for crying out loud) would have such tremendously poor discernment.  The lack of professionalism that it takes to call one of your own creditors with your employer’s trainees listening is outrageous.

Do you notify the employees that answer your calls about the additional listeners?  I’m curious as to which, if any, of your creditors you used as a good example?  That said, your story doesn’t make any sense.  You stated, “turn in my lease early by buying the vehicle outright”?

If you’re turning a leased car in early, why would you buy it out?  Oh, and “etitique”?

Is it possible that you meant, “etiquette”?

Sincerely,

A Concerned Professional

No offense to your intelligence but, you can not sit there and try to punish Mitsubishi because the call center that handles their automotive loans may be very poor. If you have an issue with their customer service department for automotive loans then use a different company to finance through instead of using Mitsubishi Motor Credit. Pretty simple....

I totally agree. I will never ever buy anything Mitsubishi again! :(

View more comments (2)
ID
Wichita, Kansas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article