MIS University - Mike Warren Cheated Me

Mike Warren's MIS University is an operation that uses the internet, UPS and the US Mails to deliver courses in various types of investing that may be interesting to consimers. I bought a course on Credit. They wanted me to become a collection agency. *** no! I want my money back. I emailed them 3 times within the first 30 days for a refund -- no response. I then, within the 30 day guarantee period - had my bank get back my money via chargeback. They managed to convince the bank that I physically received the course and the chargeback was stopped. Naturally that was NOT the complaint. Now I am out $667 they will not refund; will not honor their guarantee; are doing business in my state without being registered so I cannot sue them in small-claims court -- I am about to file mail fraud charges against them -- AND I WANT AN ARREST!!!! I warned them and they do not care! Mike Warren and the MIS University are frauds. Do not buy a single thing.

I was scammed out of $995. If you look at the material you purchased from Mike he won't give you, your money back although in his webinar he offers a 30-day money back guarantee without stipulation. How are you going to evaluate whether the program is legit, or for you unless you look at the material for which was paid for up front in full???????

I have personally listened to mike warren speak, and what he teachez and what courses he sells is for real.

@PissedConsumer582145

Oh his courses may be real but, his word and his money back guarantee are not real! BUYER BEWARE!

View more comments (2)
ID
Miami, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article