MistletoenHolly.com aka KWS Enterprises would not replace damaged product sent to me.

Do NOT do business with Mistletoenholly.com aka KWS Enterprises. I bought a German Christmas ornament set with a wood box that was lined for each ornament. The top of the wood box (that sealed with a metal clasp) said, "Bridal Ornament Set." The box was also damaged and gouged when received. I wrote 4 times to the company and they said the box was "not part of the product." The box is the container for the ornaments and is part of the presentation for the wedding couple AND is shown in their advertisment! They would not pay for the shipping to return the box and they do not have a phone number on their website in which to call. When I received my charge statement, there was a phone number, which I called and it wouldn't connect! Not cooperative, not professional and very poor service. STAY AWAY!
#81916

Cindy: I called the credit card company that I used to pay MistletoenHolly.com aka KWS Enterprises and disputed the amount. I won the refund!

KWS didn't even respond to the credit card company's inquiry! Why don't you try it....tell us how it goes and if you get results!

Good luck! :zzz

I wish I'd seen this BEFORE I ordered from them.

They sent me a used display model instead of a brand new item and when I brought it to their attention I got a snippy email in return. NO offer to exchange or replace the item.

I had the same problem with the bogus phone number they use.

VERY unprofessional.

View more comments (1)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

About

Summary

MistleToenHolly is an online store of Christmas presents and various gifts. The great collection of items includes many well-known brands and clients may select among such categories: carousels, outdoor decorations, Christmas lights, collectible santas, snowglobes, tree toppers, Christmas stockings, Christmas tabletop, German candy containers, advent calendars, etc. The brand names list includes: Fontanini, Lenox Collectibles, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Christopher Radko Ornaments and many others. On top of that this store offers a collection of souvenirs and décor items for celebrating weddings, Birthday parties, Easter, Halloween, 4th of July and many other popular events.

MistleToenHolly reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article