Verified Reviewer

Say open at 3pm

Mister Tramps - Say open at 3pm
Says open at 3pm . Walked here to wait for my car to be repaired. Its over 100 degrees and have been waiting outside for 46 minutes and doors still locked. Others have just come and left. I would think if they went out of business there would be a sign so it must be very bad customer service.

User's recommendation: Don’t bother, lots of better places in town.

ID
Austin, Texas
Cons
  • Many
Preferred solution
Apology

The people there was so f#@%^#@# rude!

The girls there had a bad attitude about giving me my creme brulee. This server went to like 3 tables and ignored me and give up! When I asked for it again the waitress yelled at me about it and didn't even give it back too. And I don't appreciate being yelled at just because those girls are lazy and don't want to work. And it would be nice to get my dessert. Their managers love them. He talked about how "hard they work and how we should tip them". Nooo! I didn't even like spending money on their meals or even one drink. Work hard my a@@ they can't even bring own food to us. I never going to that place again!!!

Of course, there isn’t no apology from the company! No response nothing!

What does this tell you about the company? It great to have such kind people working there!

Those are the rudest people and I’m never going to that place again. And no one making me!

ID
Austin, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article