Do not order from Missydress

Do not order from Missydress.... They boast excellent customer service and that customer satisfaction is their top priority, all lies. I ordered a wedding dress on May 14, 2017 and paid the extra money to have the order rushed. Even after being provided with the DHL tracking number, I watched the dress remain in "dispatch" mode for over a week. I contacted DHL who then assured me that the package was still with Missydress and had not even been shipped out yet. After a lengthy conversation with Anna from Missydress through chat, the only way you can get ahold of them, she told me it had been shipped and DHL was incorrect. Can you imagine that after that conversation, the dress was actually shipped to DHL and my dress began its journey. The website also states that the dresses are shipped in boxes. My wedding dress arrived folded a million different ways in this small bag. Can you imagine the horror at simply seeing the bag. It gets worse... I opened the dress to find it completely wrinkled which is to be expected when packaged that way, the dress was not made in the right material, it was supposed to be chiffon, it definitely was not and the dress design was all messed up. A dress that was supposed to be long and flowing was all pinned into ruffles where there shouldn't have been any. The slit in the dress was poorly made and even the seamstress that I had to have fix it, wondered what the heck was done to it. "I guess that's what happens when you get 10 year olds to make your dress" she said. And she's probably correct. After contacting missydress of my total disappointment and numerous "chats" with everyone who works there, Anna, Sharon, Andrew and others...countless emails with these same people, I received this email: "Thanks for your pictures, but from the pictures I can not tell out big problems, so we suggest you keep the dress and forget about the subtle error of the dress, since all dresses are hand-made, it is inevitable that some tiny difference will be made during the process of tailoring, hope your understanding Sincerely, Andrew " Are you serious? Just forget about the errors. They then offered me a 5% refund which was actually the same thing they discounted off the dress as a special that I qualified for when I purchased it. So the money doesn't come out of their pocket in the least. Here is the next email I received: "Sorry, since it is international transaction, we invested time, labor, fabric into your dress and paid for high international delivery fee, so, we can not fully refund you, besides, if you send it back, we have to pay for the inevitable custom fee, all in all, we hope you can keep the dress and accept our compensation fee 5% dress price. Regards, Sharon" I gave up. Do yourself a favour and do not order from this company. The money I saved in initial purchase price ended up costing me way more to have the dress tailored and steamed so that it could actually be worn on my wedding day! Absolutely disgusted. Sincerely, Leeann
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

I feel very satisfied.

Missydress - I feel very satisfied.
Missydress - I feel very satisfied.
Highly recommend anyone ordering this dress to be careful when taking your measurements. The size measurements are very helpful to me. The dress was a great price and great value for money. Would definitely use missydress again. I absolutely loved my dress and I would not hesitate to order from here again. I am wearing it for my next birthday party and can't wait. The quality is good and it fits like a glove thanks to size measurement. I would recommend this site to anyone looking to buy a dress! This dress is very very special.It was enchanting and beautiful.
ID

To read more: http://www.missydress.uk.com/delivery-guide.html
Missydress Terms of Service
To read more: http://www.missydress.uk.com/terms-and-conditions.html
Missydress Privacy Policy
JavaScript seems to be disabled in The User's browser. The Customer must have JavaScript enabled in The Client's browser to utilize the functionality of this website. The types of personal information that www.missydress.uk.com collect from The User of company services will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the type of service The Client of Missydress request from Missydress For example, when The User wish to purchase a product from this website Missydress may collect details such as The User's name, address, delivery address and billing address,and other information relevant to The Customer's purchase. As www.missydress.uk.com are required by law to obtain The Customer's consent to the collection of "sensitive information", Missydress will assume that The User of company services have given consent to the collection of all information The User of Website have provided to Website for use in accordance with this Statement, unless The User tell The Company otherwise. The Company may collect personal information about The User of company services when The User of Website visit Company's website, when The Client of Missydress deal with Missydress over the Email, Website will not collect any personal information without The Client's consent.
To read more: http://www.missydress.uk.com/privacy-policy.html
Missydress FAQ
JavaScript seems to be disabled in The User's browser. The User of company services must have JavaScript enabled in The User's browser to utilize the functionality of this website. If The User of Website can't find the item on Missydress's' website by using keyword search, The User can check the category and advanced search to try to find out the items. Also, The User of company services can send an inquiry to support with Company's Live Chat or email to Missydress Missydress's' staffs will be glad to help The User locate the item The Client are looking for. The Company currently accept payment Credit/Debit Cards, TT and Western Union. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The sooner The User place an order, the sooner Missydress start preparing The User's dress. If The Client choose the rush order, the delivery time will depend on what The Client of Missydress select. A: The User's dresses are custom-made and hand-sewn by professional tailors after Website receive The Client's order.
To read more: http://www.missydress.uk.com/faqs.html
Summary

MissyDress is a retail company which specializes in sales of dresses. It was founded in 2010. The headquarters is based in London, United Kingdom. MissyDress offers the following dresses: wedding, prom, evening, and wedding party. It also provides a wide selection of shoes, gloves, petticoats, handbags, and other accessories. MissyDress ships the dresses worldwide via Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx, DHL, and UPS carriers. The company accepts returns of poor quality dresses. It does not accept return dress for custom cut order. Available payment options are Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, and Delta. Customers can also use Western Union service. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website.

Missydress reviews and complaints

Missydress is ranked 6 out of 2346 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article