Poor Customer Service

For the first time I purchased "Lighted Bolts". Mission did NOT supply any information on how they operate or that they can be turned off once lit. I had no idea how they worked and did not know you can turn them off. They went dead and I requested Mission Archery to replace them as a good will customer service and since they never gave any instructions as to turning them off. They refuse and I will no longer do business with them.
ID
Mondovi, Wisconsin
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Just replace the bolts that are not working

Mission Archery; Sparta Wisconsin has my crossbow and will not return it.

I am/was a customer of Matthews Archery Inc. dba Mission Archery. I received a crossbow model MXB 360 as a gift, after a short while of having the crossbow it would randomly release arrows after being loaded. I contacted Mission Archery regarding the problem of the random discharging and the dangers it posed. After providing details from the crossbow I was informed that the product was under consumer safety recall for a manufacturing defect. I was instructed to send the crossbow back due to the recall and that they would fix it or replace the crossbow. This was over a year ago and after many calls to customer service I have received various answers regarding the status of my crossbow from it would take a couple of weeks to repair, to not knowing where my crossbow was at due to a move, to complete denials that they still even have my crossbow. To date I still have not received my original crossbow or the replacement crossbow, and I have been lied to on numerous occasions. I would strongly encourage anyone looking to patronize this business or purchase their products to reconsider. I thought that they would stand behind their product yet this is not the case at all.
ID
Macon, Georgia
Product
Mission Archery Mxb 360 Crossbow
Cons
  • Dishonest business practices
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
All I want is my original crossbow returned.

About

Mission Archery Warranty
To read more: https://missionarchery.com/warranty/
Mission Archery FAQ
The User have questions. The Company have answers. I am having trouble obtaining the speeds that are listed for IBO. What could cause this?IBO speed ratings are based on a 70-pound draw weight, 30-inch draw length and an arrow that weighs 350 grains. Any deviation from that will cause The Client to lose speed. This includes shortening draw length, reducing draw weight, adding items on the bowstring, and increasing arrow weight. IBO speed ratings are based on a 70-pound draw weight, 30-inch draw length and an arrow that weighs 350 grains. What type of bow press should I use with Mission Archery's' Mission bow?A dual-roller type works the best. It may damage The Customer's riser. A dual-roller type works the best. Adjust the rest as needed for proper arrow flight. Does Mission make left-handed bows in all their models?Yes, all of Company's bow models are available in left or right hand models.
To read more: https://missionarchery.com/faq/
Top Mission Archery Products

Mxb 360 Crossbow

Mission Archery Pros and Cons

Cons: Dishonest business practices

Summary

Mission Archery is a brand of bows. It was founded by Mathews Inc. in 2006. The headquarters is based in Sparta, Wisconsin, United States. Mission Archery offers Ballistic 2.0, Hype DTX, Zone, Craze, and Menace bows. It also provides a wide selection of crossbows and accessories. Mission Archery got 2008, 2009, and 2011 Great Buy awards. The company has a chain of retailers all over the world. It offers limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The company has a chain of retailers all over the world. There is also an online shopping. Mission Archery ships products worldwide via UPS carrier. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

Mission Archery reviews and complaints

Mission Archery is ranked 87 out of 295 in Sport Equipment and Accessories category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article