MISSESDRESSY = SCAM RIPOFF TOOK MONEY NO DRESS NO REFUND

I Their customer service agents will promice anything just to take someones hard earned money and then in many cases never even send a dress! I am surprised they are allowed to do business in the USA . Hopefully these comments will alert others to avoid this company at all costs. They charged my credit card immeditly for a dress they knew they did not have in stock and when i contacted the MFG I found out it was not even in production anymore and that they at notified missesdresses to remove the line from their website months ago which they failed to do. They took my money on a dress they knew full well they would never be able to get!!! They have not as of yet given me a refund.
ID
Loveland, Colorado

Site failed to meet order by date needed and refuse to give refund.

Bought $500 dress for prom stated on order form dress needed by April13,2012. Contacted site to only be given the run around, lied to and at times hung up on. Was advised a supervisor would contact me several times, haven't received call. Agreement stated I would receive email if dress was not going to make it on wear date so that I would then be able to order another dress. No email was sent. When buying a $500 dress it's for a specific occasion not just to have. Site has refused to refund my money claiming order was a special order though they were not able to meet such special order or advise they were not able to meet order before they took my money. Read reviews on site, MissesDressy and found several reviews with the same complaint I have. Public needs to know about shady site so that they are spared the misery I have been through with MissesDressy.

Oh how we all should read reviews before we trust a site!!! Missesdressy.com is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!

You should go to BBB.org and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

They will investigate and record the complaint for future unfortunate customers!!! Good Luck!!!!

ID
San Marcos, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article