MIS Auto Sales Richmond Ave. Houston, TX

My neice saved some money and wanted to buy her first car. She found MIS autosales in that SOLO autos book that is for free everywhere. She went to the car lot bought a car and 10 minutes after driving off the tire exploded. She has to pay to get towed back and the ownerrefuses to give back her 2200.00 He wouldnt even give her his last name! They cussed her out and blamed her and told her she wasnt getting her money back! Don't ever go to MIS Auto sales 8707 Richmond avenue houston,tx!! They will take your money!!!

I BOUGHT A CAR AT ATLANTIC MOTOR LP. NEXT DAY IT WAS GIVING ME PROBLEMS, I TOOK IT TO A MECHANIC AND TOLD ME I NEED A TRANSMISSION!

TOOK IT BACK TO WHERE I PURCHASE THE CAR AND TOLD ME I HAVE TO GIVE 1700.00 MORE TO GET IT FIX! I PAY 7000 CASH ALL READY!

DONT EVER PAY CASH FOR A USED CAR! YOU WOULD NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!DON'T BUY A CAR FROM ATLANTIC MOTOR LP!!!!!!!!8787 RICHMOND

ID
#142057 Review #142057 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

About

Summary

This SUV has everything you are looking for and then some. Not to mention a color to make you stand out in the crowd of every other SUV! ...

MIS Auto Sales reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article