map-marker Warren, Michigan

Damaged item -refused to refund

Mirrose - Damaged item -refused to refund
Mirrose - Damaged item -refused to refund - Image 2
I received a couple of blouses and one of them has what spreads to be machine grease on the back and one of the sleeves. The items all arrived damp in their plastic bags which is pretty gross but whatever - these are cheap and look cheap and I didnt expect too much . BUT I contacted the company to get a replacement and I added an explanation and pictures of proof. They replied that no quality issues are identified from the photos you sent. Ha! Literal grease all over. Ill have to contact visa to stop payment. Pain in the ***

User's recommendation: don’t !! These are cute but cheap - Ill fitting (at least one size too small) and a headache to try to return

map-marker Saugus, Massachusetts

Offered easy returns - cannot return your items & very, very poor quality of clohing

Sizing of items is so far off - bought 3 dresses - didn't fit - they offered easy returns - not true - extremely difficult to get any customer service help on how to return items. They only have an automated service that offers no assistance to speak of - . I guess I'm stuck with these items. Such a scam. It also took 3 weeks to get items when they advertise all items are made and shipped from South Caroline - not true - my package came from somewhere overseas. Stay away from this site.

User's recommendation: Don't buy anything from this site.

aileen o Tml

Verified Reviewer

Bait and switch

Mirrose - Bait and switch
Mirrose - Bait and switch - Image 2
Mirrose - Bait and switch - Image 3
I ordered a hot pink LINEN midi dress. The dress turned out to be cheap polyester, completely see through, well above the knee and very, very small. I contacted the company to ask for an address to send it back and a refund and after much back and forth, they offered $4. Thats totally unacceptable. I want to return this garbage, but they will no longer answer my emails.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Horrible customer service
  • Extremely poor quality
  • Wrong sizing

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Never buy from this site.

map-marker Metairie, Louisiana

Very disappointed in product

The dresses took forever to be delivered. When they were, they were very low quality. There was no packing slip or information with the dresses on how to return them. I sent a message asking about how to return and I never heard back. I have five cheaply made, oversized dresses that I will never wear.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy from this company

Amanda C Uul

Mirrose - Bait and Switch - Image 3
Mirrose - Bait and Switch - Image 4
Mirrose - Bait and Switch - Image 5
Mirrose - Bait and Switch - Image 6
Ordered a woolen coat from this site and got a felt coat instead for $58.58. Site states free returns. Lie. They want me to send it back to some crazy address in China which would be about $200. The label on the package was from New Jersey. The offered me $3, $5 and $7 for a return. I had never in my life heard of such a thing. Reported to PayPal they said it was close enough. I did not get my money back. Do not order from that site you will not get what you pay for.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not shop there. Fake merchandise.

Guest

This online store is a scam I ordered a dress in December 2022 and I still have not received it. I have sent them emails constantly and all they say is it on the way. I will never buy from here again O have reported the fraud to my credit card company.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article