Missing in Action Mirpol Roofing

Contacted Mirpol at the start of Summer, received estimate and confirmed job. Excuse after excuse (vacation, rain delays, etc.) they never showed up. Never returned calls. Very unprofessional and unreliable. Can’t believe they are still in business. There are plenty of good roofing companies out there so don’t waste your time with Mirpol.
ID

Mirpol Roofing

Had a leak in the roof of my house. Called Miroslaw Potuzuski, could not give me an estimate unless he climbed the roof, went up spent 5 minutes, came down said he repaired charged me 275.00. Next day it rained and my leak was worse, called him and asked what he did and I need him to return and repair it, he said he was in the US and on his return will be back to repair. It has been 3 months he has never showed up or answer my calls. Do not use this company, he rips people off.

Yep! Just happened to me too!!

Mirapol showed up at my house to put back some shingles that blew off during the wind storm. He was going door to door telling us that we needed repair. I fell for it. Paid him $150 to “replace” the damaged shingles.

It took him 10 mins. It’s been a couple of months and a leak that was never there is now leaking into my bathroom. I had someone come and fix it...turns out Mirapol just hammered in the old ripped shingles back into place causing a leak and further damage. The roofer who repaired my roof confirmed that it was in fact Mirapols repair job that caused the leak.

I tried to contact him but, he has completely ignored me.

This guy is heartless! Stay away!

I concur with this experience. I had same guy show up and said he fixed the leaks.

Took him just 10 mins and the leaks are still there.

I've called seven times and after one month I'm still waiting. Avoid this guy!

View more comments (1)
ID
#301973 Review #301973 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article