Miriam Arnold Johnson General Counsel Review

Worst experience ever have had dealing with legal counsel . she is very dishonest and minpulative as well as overpriced. Don't waist your time or money.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Other Product Review

Terrible... Do not use as a GAL... SHE IS BIASED AND WILL CREATE FEES...
Lees Summit, Missouri

Mariam Arnold-johnson

I am so disappointed with the legal services of this so-called attorney. She required a low retainer to get started then made up erroneous charges for legal services that she could not validate. I tried to resolve the issues with her and she still acted as if she was not going to represent me at trial. At the divorce hearing, she did not have all the appropriate documents she needed although I sent them to her. She blamed me in front of my family and the judge which weighed against me and caused me to almost loose everything. She is very unprofessional and always boast of her christian life that she does not display. She constantly talks about her deadbeat husband that depends on her. She's joked about her interest in my "good looking ex-husband" which I reprimanded her about. She should be barred from the courtroom. PLEASE DO NOY USE THIS ATTORNEY. You'll regret it.

Miriam Johnson is an excellent lawyer. She absolutely is not interested in anyone's husband, but her own, and she does not have a deadbeat for a husband.

Her husband is a dedicated Christian, hard worker, and stupendous dad! Miriam is not only honest, but she has even helped several youth to avoid major jail time, represented men and women in difficult divorces, getting them fair settlements, and advocated for children who have no parents or inadequate parents.

I am not sure who you met with, but the person you described here is not Miriam Arnold Johnson or her husband. He is by far not a deadbeat!!!

People who know them know their character.

They know quite a few people, so all you are doing is making yourself look silly.

This attorney is one of the worst attorneys I have ever witness if you use her you will regret it she charges all these fees and don't do anything and will turn against you in the courtroom and will help the judge destroy and will not answer your emails or calls this lawyer is very unprofessional and need to be pit out of the law business having her as a lawyer you might as well be defending yourself

Went through the same bs with her as we speak she should

Just quit!!!! But quick to ask. For more money smh

Wow...my experience with Attorney Arnold-Johnson was quite different from those posted here. She took my divorce case (that included a minor child) and did an excellent job of preparing and trying the case in court.

I am happy to report that she was very thorough and knowlegeable. Long story short, we won the case and I didn't break the bank in the process.

Now, I'm not refuting anything that has been posted here, but merely sharing my experience.

Same sad story here...we could never get an exact dollar amount on what was owed and after almost 2 years no resolve to the case. Several court documents were NEVER requested so there was no way she could have prepared a valid defense..witnesses were NEVER contacted, no interviews...no verification of information that was provided, several requests for updates and information went unanswered. Nice lady didn't seem lazy to me but definitely not a closer or communicator.

Do not use Miriam Arnold Johnson as a guardian ad litem. We used her services and she was late with reports and extrememly lazy in general.

In fact, after she was on the case we tried to get a bill from her on a regular basis and never received 1 bill in the two years she worked on our case.

Avoid her at all cost! I am in the process of setting up a website dedicated to her problems so that others don't experience similar issues.

#272078

I used this attorney in my divorce/custody case and i felt she was working with the opposing side. All my demands were not met and i find myself having to deal with the results of her not representing me and my needs to the fullest id rather represent myself then use this attorney horible exp.

View more comments (7)
ID
#208307 Review #208307 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article